Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Audio Book Release: #HeartsinDarkness

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to announce the release of an audio book for my award-winning contemporary romance Hearts in Darkness!!! It was amazing hearing this story come to life, especially because it's the first audio book I ever had produced totally on my own! How cool is that??? I got to hire a narrator, audition her, work with her on tone, etc., and review the book before approving and sending to retail! It was a very interesting process.

The audio book is available at the retailers linked below, and if you decide to join Audible and Hearts in Darkness is one of your first three downloads, I get a special bonus. So keep the book in mind if you decide to join! *grins*

So give it a listen! I hope you enjoy it!
Buy at Amazon | Audible | iTunes
Also available in Audio Book: Seduced by the Vampire King, Taken by the Vampire King, and coming 11/26, Hard As It Gets. I'm also told In the Service of the King will become available in December - stay tuned!

Thanks for reading (and hopefully listening, too!),


No comments: