Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My First Time(s)! LOL! PW and RT Rave about #HardAsItGets!

Wow you guys! It's been an amazing week in national reviews for HARD AS IT GETS!!! First, I received my first-ever review from Publisher's Weekly. THEN, I received my first-ever TOP PICK! from RT Book Reviews Magazine.


 

"Edgy, sexy and full of suspense! A great read from a great new author!" ~ #1 NYT Bestselling Author J.R. Ward on HARD AS IT GETS
Read Chapter 1 of Hard As It Gets
Pre-Order at Amazon | B&N | iTunes

I'm just totally over the moon! Six weeks, guys! And big fun coming next week with an awesome pre-order campaign and prizes for you!!!

Thanks for reading!
:) Laura

6 comments:

Donna Hosie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you!

Sophia Rose said...

Way to go, Laura! Those are huge milestone achievements for an author.

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you, Sophia!!

Juli D. Revezzo said...

Congrats, Laura! How wonderful a surprise for you! :)

Laura Kaye said...

Truly! THanks Juli!