Monday, September 30, 2013

Introducing the Sexy Tattooed Men of Hard Ink (Video)! #HardAsItGets

It's just seven weeks until the release of Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink #1) and I'm thrilled to share a video interview about the book and the series that Avon Books made for me. (And I would be remiss if I didn't thank the USA Today HEA Blog for debuting this video for me first!)

It was a lot fun and a little embarrassing being filmed for this video. We used three locations--the City Dock area of downtown Annapolis, the plaza in front of the Maryland State Capitol building, and the Maryland WWII monument overlook of Annapolis and the Naval Academy. At the first location, at least a half dozen people stopped to ask who I was and what we were doing! Talk about embarrassing! LOL But Avon did a good job of making me look not too dorky, and the end result is pretty fun (and hot, just look at all the sexy tattooed men in this bad boy!)! Take a look:


Tall, dark, and lethal...

Trouble just walked into Nicholas Rixey's tattoo parlor. Becca Merritt is warm, sexy, wholesome--pure temptation to a very jaded Nick. He's left his military life behind to become co-owner of Hard Ink Tattoo, but Becca is his ex-commander's daughter. Loyalty won't let him turn her away. Lust has plenty to do with it too.


With her brother presumed kidnapped, Becca needs Nick. She just wasn't expecting to want him so much. As their investigation turns into all-out war with an organized crime ring, only Nick can protect her. And only Becca can heal the scars no one else sees. 


Desire is the easy part. Love is as hard as it gets. Good thing Nick is always up for a challenge...


"Edgy, sexy and full of suspense! A great read from a great new author!" ~ #1 NYT Bestselling Author J.R. Ward on HARD AS IT GETS
Read Chapter 1 of Hard As It Gets
Pre-Order at Amazon | B&N | iTunes

What do you think?

Thanks for watching!

Laura

4 comments:

Marie said...

That video is hot!:)I love tattoed men!I preordered Hard as it gets and Hard as you can.:))Because I like your writing!:))

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, that's so awesome, Marie! Thank you!

Sarah G said...

The guys in that video are HAWT!! I love a man with tattoos :-) I've already pre-ordered the first 2 books & can't wait to read them!

Melissa Kendall said...

Just read the first chapter and loved it cannot wait to get my hands on the whole book. even having to pay $7 dollars for this wont stop me buying it (damn i wished i lived in the US sometimes)