Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Find Me at #RWA13 #Signings #Workshops

I'm very excited for the 2013 Romance Writers of America conference in Atlanta, Georgia! Here's where you can find me over the course of the week:

Wednesday, 7/17

5:30 - 7:30pm - Literacy Autographing - I will have South of Surrender and One Night with a Hero on hand to sign! Also look for Hard As It Gets swag!

Thursday, 7/18

5:30 - 8:00pm - FF&P Party and Awards Ceremony - I'm up for two PRISM Awards for In the Service of the King and Seduced by the Vampire King - fingers crossed!


8:00 - 10:00pm - Contemporary Romance Chapter Party and Ice Cream Social - I'm moderating an awesome panel on contemporary romance featuring NYT Bestselling Authors Carly Phillips, Bella Andrew, Beth Kery, agent Laura Bradford, and HarperCollins editor Amanda Bergeron

Friday, 7/19

9:45 - 11:15am - Avon Publishing Booksigning - I'll be signing ARCs of Hard As It Gets!

Saturday, 7/20

12:45 - 1:45pm - Writing Contemporary Romance Readers Will Love workshop with me, Jennifer Probst, and Katee Roberts

3:15 - 4:15pm - How to Tackle Taboos in Erotic Romance workshop with me, Stephanie Draven, and Eliza Knight

Hope to see many old friends and meet new ones, too! See you soon, Atlanta!


No comments: