Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Announcing the Taken by the Vampire King Blog Tour!

I'm very excited to announce the blog tour for my August 1 release, Taken by the Vampire King, the third book in the Vampire Warrior Kings series! 

Between July 31 and August 12, you'll be able to win paperbacks, ebooks, swag, gift cards, and more at the following stops:

Live links will be added each day:
Weds 7/31Book Monster Reviews
Weds 7/31Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies, Oh My
Thurs 8/1Reading Between the Wines
Fri 8/2Books-n-Kisses
Mon 8/5Cocktails and Books
Mon 8/5GraveTells
Tues 8/6Herding Cats & Burning Soup
Tues 8/6Urban Girl Reader
Weds 8/7Fangs, Wands, & Fairy Dust

Thurs 8/8The Reading Cafe
Fri 8/9HQN Paranormal Romance Blog
Mon 8/12Fresh Fiction
Henrik Magnusson is supposed to be immortal, but a mysterious ailment leaves the vampire king near death, and not even the blood of the Proffered, human virgins trained to serve the elite, can sustain him. Then he rescues a beautiful young woman from his enemies, and is filled with blood lust and desire he hasn't felt for centuries.

Photographer Kaira Sorenson's life takes a nightmare turn when she's attacked by blood-thirsty creatures—and saved by a vampire. She should be afraid of Henrik, but she can't deny her intense attraction to this regal, enigmatic being—nor the fact that her blood may be his only salvation. Now she must decide if she's willing to be his forever…
Add to Goodreads
Buy at Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iTunes

Wendy, Vampires, Werewolves, and Fairies, Oh My!, 5 Stars!: "I..AM..DYING...!"

Dee, Booze, Bookz, and Bad Boyz, 5 Stars!: "Laura Kaye's writing has a way of grabbing you from the beginning and pulling you in. The chemistry between Henrik and Kaira is unmistakable.....The sex factor is definitely 5 out of 5. Laura's always great at the sexual build up. You're really invested in the characters' relationship by the time the deed is done....Taken by the Vampire King is one of my favorite paranormal reads."

Vanessa, The Jeep Diva, 4 Stars!: "This is the first of this series that I have read, but the story is completely self-contained and utterly engrossing.  The new to me vampire qualities and the setting in Norway was both well-defined and beautifully described....this is one seriously hot story that is even more appealing for the interactions and emotions that the two display in their concern and caring for one another. I now have to read the first two in this series as I wait for the next installment."

Chris, Romance Junkies, 4 Blue Ribbons!: "Laura Kaye writes the kind of authentic characters that you can really fall in love with....If you are looking for a quick read that will stir your soul, then you're going to want to grab a copy of TAKEN BY THE VAMPIRE KING today!"

Steph, Fangs, Wands and Fairy Tales: "If you like sincere, steamy, paranormal romance and a short read, then this new book from Laura Kaye should be on your MUST READ List."

Sandy, The Reading Cafe: "Laura Kaye takes the reader on a fast paced journey...Laura pulls the read into the storyline with an emotional tale of survival against the odds."

I hope to see you along the tour! Thanks for reading!



Gayle Latreille said...

Good Morning...

This was the series that introduced me to Laura Kaye, which I absolutely LOVE!! Since, then there is no looking back. I am the very proud owner of nearly all of Laura's books.

For those that have not yet read Vampire Warrior Kings series, or any of Laura's other book, I highly recommend you do.


Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Thanks Gayle!

Sophia Rose said...

I loved the first two books and it has been a while so I'll have to go back and read again before I get this one. Loved the interview with Henrik and I can't wait to read about his photography loving heroine.