Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Holiday with a #Vampire ~ My 1st Anthology!

Hey everyone! I've just learned one of my stories was picked up in my first print/ebook Harlequin anthology. My Vampire Warrior Kings story In the Service of the King appears alongside vampire stories by Michele Hauf, Kendra Leigh Castle, Lisa Childs, and Caridad Pineiro in Summer Holiday with a Vampire

This is only available via UK book sites, but if U.S. readers would like to have that story in print you could order it if you didn't mind paying the extra shipping costs (although, check out Book Depository for free shipping)... This is the first time In the Service of the King has been made available in print anywhere, so I thought this was tons of fun and wanted to share!

Amazon UK print | Amazon UK ebook (6/21) | Mills & Boon (both available now) | Book Depository (6/21)

Thanks for reading!
Laura

3 comments:

Aurian said...

Hi Laura, I checked, and the book is available at www.bookdepository.com. And they have international shipping without shipping costs.
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Summer-Holiday-with-Vampire-Michele-Hauf/9780263906714

Aurian said...

O, and congrats ofcourse, that is great news!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for that, Aurian! I have to get better about remembering Book Depository!!