Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reserve one of my books for Book Bash, 6/29, Orlando!

Hey everyone! It's just three about three weeks until the huge multi-author signing event in Orlando on June 29 (12-4pm) known as Book Bash (being billed as the largest multi-author signing in the U.S.!), and I've been contacted by multiple readers about what books I'll have to sell and whether they can be sure to get one. So I wanted to let you know what I'll have and give you the opportunity to have books reserved.

Here's what I'll have:

Hearts in Darkness (with updated cover)
Her Forbidden Hero
One Night with a Hero
North of Need
West of Want
South of Surrender
Forever Freed - tentative - if the self-published re-release with new cover is done in time I will bring it
(I've been getting questions about the Vampire Warrior Kings books - those are ebook only for now)

After Book Bash, I'll also be attending the Wicked Books Girls Night Out event at CRAVE in Orlando from 7-11 p.m. Time permitting, I'll stop in to the AngstFest get together that night, too!

How to reserve a book? Just put your name and titles in the comments. This is not a commitment to buy, but I will hold back copies until 3p.m. that day (signing ends at or around 4p.m.) so you have time to make your way to my table. Any reserved books not claimed by 3p.m. I'll release to sell so (hopefully!) I don't have to cart any books back to Maryland! LOL

And feel free to ask any questions, too! Can't wait to see you!
Laura

26 comments:

Jennifer Wurtzburger said...

OMG I would LOVE a copy of Hearts in Darkness!!! I will be at Book Bash and you can count on my picking it up :) Thanks so much! Jennie Wurtz

Laura Kaye said...

You got it, Jennie! :)

Erin Spillane said...

I was just debating on whether or not to order it now or wait until Book Bash... I would love if you could hold a copy of Hearts in Darkness for me! Thank you!

Armymom889102 said...

Laura, I would like a copy of Her forbidden Hero, One night with a Hero, and Forever Freed -- if it is available by then. Thanks so much for doing this!!! What an awesome birthday present to myself! :)

Laura Kaye said...

@Erin - you got it!

@Armymom - no problem - if you check back, please tell me your real first name :)

Thanks guys!

DanielleColmenero said...

Me (danielle Colmenero) and my friend (Victoria Pequegnat) would both like a copy of Hearts in Darkness! It was so good.

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Danielle - you and Victoria will have one! :)

Devine168 said...

You are truly amazing for doing this for your fans. I would love to reserve 4 copies of Hearts in Darkness if you're able to. If not 1 is just fine. Lol thank you so much! can't wait to meet you. :) Liz

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Liz - you are very welcome! And four are yours! :)

Laura Kaye said...

@Liz - adding West of Want for Aimes

Alison Erving said...

I would LOVE one copy of each Her Forbidden Hero and One Night with a Hero. Thank you so much for doing this! :)

Laura Kaye said...

You got it, Alison! And you're welcome!

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

I was hoping to get Her Forbidden Hero and One Night with a Hero. But I'm actually going to be working as a volunteer, so I'm not sure when I would be able to get the books.

Laura Kaye said...

@Andrea - I'm pretty sure they are going to make time for you all to get the books you want. I will hold those two for you no matter what!

Meagan said...

Could I please get a copy of Hearts in Darkness held for me?
Thank you!
Meagan

Elizabeth James said...

Since I won "West of Want" I would love to have signed copies of "North of Need" and "South of Surrender"...Can you hold me those? Thank you Laura!
Jean Bowden
jajebowden@peoplepc.com

Laura Kaye said...

@Meagan - HiD will be there for you!

@Elizabeth - yes, NoN and SoS are yours! :)

Lenore said...

I would *love* to reserve a copy of Hearts of Darkness, and if it's available Forever Freed. Lenore Kosinski.

Lenore said...

ps - how much will these be sold for, so I can have my monies ready?

Laura Kaye said...

Note for Goodreads:

message 1: by Kerry (new) Jun 06, 2013 08:53am
Me and my book buddy are coming and we would each like a copy of Hearts in Darkness, Her Forbidden Hero, and One Night with a Hero. Thanks so much! Kerry

DONE!

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Lenore - Hearts in Darkness will be $5. Because I haven't uploaded Forever Freed to CreateSpace yet to produce the paperback, I'm not sure what the minimum is it's going to require me to charge. $10-12 at most, I would think! Thank you!

Melanie Codina said...

Hi Laura, I would like to reserve a copy of One Night with a Hero, and Her Forbidden Hero please. If Forever Freed is available by then, I would like that would too. I already have the rest =)

Dohnvictelle said...

I already asked for a copy of Hearts in Darkness (under Victoria Pequegnat), can I also have a copy of Her Forbidden Hero and One Night with a Hero put aside for me? Thanks!

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Melanie and Dohnvictelle - you got it! :)

Lisa G said...

I would love to get North of Need. West of Want and South of Surrender please. I've been kicking myself for not getting them at the Olde City con back in February.

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome Lisa! You got it!