Saturday, May 11, 2013

Come Out to the Frederick Book Festival on May 18!

Hey everyone - I'm participating in a great new book festival on Saturday, May 18, in Frederick, Maryland. The Frederick Book Festival has a full day of events planned and promises to be a great time! 
Here's when and where I'll be participating:

10-11 a.m., Tent B, Dive into the World of eBooks - me, Stephanie Dray/Draven, Jennifer L. Armentrout/J.Lynn, Meg Lacey, Stacey O'Neale

11-12 p.m., Tent B, For the Love of Paranormal - me, Vivi Dumas, Dana Marie Bell, Rebecca York, PJ Schnyder

2-4 p.m., Bookseller Tent, Featured Author Signing

4-5 p.m., Tent B, Gods, Myths, Magic and the Supernatural - me, Jean Murray, Carrie Ann Ryan, Loni Lynne, Meg Lacey, Dana Marie Bell, Al Devroe

I'll have all my paperbacks for sale, including a limited number of South of Surrender, and will be offering giveaways and fun swag!

I hope you can come out!

Thanks for reading!


Aurian said...

O wow with Rebecca York! I wish you lots of fun Laura :)

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Aurian! :)