Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bid on Me in the #BNDA Auction for Diabetes Research!

Hey guys! It's that time of year! The annual online auction for diabetes research organized by New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak! I've got a number of items in the auction this year that I wanted to bring to your attention! So, BID ON ME! BID ON ME! LOL

Here's what you could win (follow the links for pictures and descriptions):

Dinner with me and 4 Friends at RWA 2013 or in the DC/Baltimore Area
Dinner at a mutually agreed upon time and location. Alcohol not included. Each participant will get a signed paperback book.

Win a Box of Laura Kaye's Entangled Heroes!
5 signed paperbacks, signed swag, and an Anemoi compass rose necklace, all in a beautiful box!

Entangled Authors Nook HD with books, gift card, and cover/stand included!
I'm one of 30 authors contributing toward this and throwing in an ebook for the winner! (South of Surrender from me!)

For the Love of Military Romance Gift Basket
Sponsored by me and my blogmates at our new group blog, For the Love of Military Romance, a $300 value!

There are tons of great items on which to bid, and all for a great cause! Don't miss out! Bidding goes until the end of May!

Bid early! Bid often! *grins*

Thanks for reading!
Laura

2 comments:

redzsm said...

I will bid on you Doll!! :)

-Selena Mc

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you! :)