Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's My Second Anniversary as a Romance Author!

Two years ago today, I became a published romance author! It's amazing to think two years has gone by already, AND it's amazing to think it's only been two years! In that time, I've published nine novels, and I have three more scheduled to release this year. It's been an incredibly fun and fortunate time for me, and it all started with one book: Hearts in Darkness, which along with me is celebrating its second anniversary. I want to thank everyone who's accompanied me on this journey: readers, author friends, bloggers, editors, and more. It's been all the more special for sharing it with you.

Thanks for reading!
Laura

15 comments:

Mary Kirkland said...

That's awesome. Happy Anniversary.

Dark Thoughts Blog

Donna Hosie said...

Wow, you're prolific. Congratulations.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Mary and Donna! :)

Jeannette Aguilar said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Now I have to go back and reread it 😄

Kate Evangelista said...

Happy Birthday, Hearts in Darkness!

Amy said...

Congrats! I bought this book today and can't wait to read it.

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thanks you guys so much!

books4me said...

Congrats, Laura!

Sophia Rose said...

Happy Anniversary! Best wishes for another awesome year of writing.

Victoria said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!! What a fantastic day - I hope you plan to celebrate.

Tina B said...

Happy Anniversary, Laura! ;)

jessiel said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love the cover on this book.

Sheena Harris said...

Hey Laura,


Hearts in Darkness was one of my FAVORITE books! Is there anyway you possibly will write a sequel to that story? I'm SUPER anxious to know what happened between Makenna and Caden!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks everyone!

Hi Sheena - it's possible I could write more Caden! Stay tuned! :D

Georgie Tyler said...

Happy anniversary Laura! The premise for Hearts in Darkness was awesome. You are inspiring. Only two years and you've achieved so much. There are many more years to come. Looking forward to reading South of Surrender and of course Hard As it Gets.