Saturday, March 30, 2013

Into the Home Stretch on Hard As It Gets! #wip

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!

I know things have been quiet around here guys, and for that I apologize! I've been on a writing marathon of epic proportions getting the first book in my Hard Ink series, called HARD AS IT GETS, done on deadline! I just realized that, by the time I'm done writing HARD AS IT GETS on Monday, when the book is due to my editor, I will have written about 155,000 words so far in 2013! *boggles* 

Here's what's keeping me so busy right now... Have you seen the cover and blurb for HARD AS IT GETS yet? 

Tall, dark, and lethal... 

Trouble just walked into Nicholas Rixey's tattoo parlor. Becca Merritt is warm, sexy, wholesome-pure catnip to a very jaded Nick. He's left his military life behind to become co-owner of Hard Ink Tattoo, but Becca is his ex-commander's daughter. Loyalty won't let him turn her away. Lust has plenty to do with it too. 

With her brother presumed kidnapped, Becca needs Nick. She just wasn't expecting to want him so much. As their investigation turns into all-out war with an organized crime ring, only Nick can protect her. And only Becca can heal the scars no one else sees. 

Desire is the easy part. Love is as hard as it gets. Good thing Nick is always up for a challenge... 

Pre-Order!
Please consider adding to your Amazon wish list!
Add to Goodreads!

Thanks so much for reading!
Laura

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You know how much I love your military romances, I can't wait until this comes out. It sounds amazing. :)
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! Thanks Kristin!!!

Misty Waters said...

This sounds freakin amazing, L! Can't wait to read:)

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Thanks Misty!