Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Olde City, New Blood PNR Con, Here I Come!

On Friday, I'm off to sunny and warm Florida for the three-day Olde City, New Blood Paranormal Authors-Readers Convention. Here's what I'll be doing and where you'll be able to find me over the weekend:

Friday, February 8

7-9pm Author/Blogger Meet & Greet

10-11:30pm Bad Movie Tweet-Up

Saturday, February 9

9:30-10:30am Name That Vampire Game with me, Laurie London, Caridad Pineiro, Elisabeth Staab, and Tes Hilaire

2-3pm Poolside Meet & Greet - Hildie McQueen, myself and some other authors are throwing a candy party at the pool! Bring your sweet tooth and come chat us up. We'll have some goodies for you, too!

5:30-6:30pm Demons, Witches & Warriors, Oh My! Panel on varying your paranormal characters with me, Hildie McQueen, Elisabeth Naughton, KC Burn, Lexi George, Erin Quinn, Erin Kellison, Jeannie Holmes

10-11:30pm Hero/Heroine Dating Game - audience judged! - Owen Winters (North of Need) and I will be there along with Delilah S. Dawson, Lucienne Diver, James R. Tuck, Jeannie Holmes, Tawdra Kandle, Caridad Pineiro, Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sunday, February 10

9:15-10:15am Author Readings with me, Jess Haines, Laurie London, Erin Kellison

12-2pm Charity Booksigning - Open to the public [I'll have North of Need, West of Want, Hearts in Darkness, and limited copies of both Heroes books available]

4:15-5:15pm What's Olde is New Again - Mythology, Fairytale and Legend in PNR Fiction panel with me, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and James R. Tuck

If you attend, please stop me and say hello! Thanks for reading!

Laura

No comments: