Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Little #SixSunday Snark from Chrysander Notos #WestofWant


Very late last night, I finished writing South of Surrender, Book 3 in my Hearts of the Anemoi series (releases in May). South features greek god Chrysander Notos, so I thought I'd share a quick six from West of Want that introduces a bit of Chrys's attitude...

A jag of warm energy shot through the room. “Comfy, Z? Can I get you anything, another pillow? An eye mask? An Ambien? A fucking clue?”
Buy West of Want at Amazon | B&N
Pre-Order South of Surrender at Amazon | B&N (on sale!)

Don't forget to check out the other Sixers' posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

16 comments:

Joya said...

Oh yeah! I like Chrys's attitude. He's one hot guy! Somebody is going to need to tame him a little and I'm betting you've got the right heroine for him. Congrats on finishing South of Surrender!!!!!! :)

S. J. Maylee said...

I'm giggling over here, I loved how he built up to the last line. Fun 6. Congrats on finishing.

Jessica Subject said...

LOL Oh, that definitely shows his personality. :D

Congrats on finishing! Now, go get some sleep. LOL

Dee Carney said...

LOL. Someone's in trouble.

Veronica Scott said...

Attitude to spare all right - loved the dialog! Excellent excerpt!

karladoyle said...

I like him already. :)

Victoria said...

Yup, I think I'm going to love this guy ;). Thanks.

authorannelange.com said...

I love him. The last line made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to read it!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Love a bad boy with 'tude. Especially if he's a God.

Jyl22075 said...

I'm so impatient to read South of Surrender! I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Chrys gets into.

Siobhan Muir said...

LOL I love the sarcasm, Laura. Great six and congrats on finishing! :)

Tara Lain said...

I love that line! : )

Tabitha Kade said...

I can't wait for Book 3!! I love all your books so waiting agony! LOL Excited!!

S E Gilchrist said...

hahahaha, I so did not expect that last comment. Very good.

Cylver said...

I think I'm gonna love Chrys! Clearly he's a man who says what he means and doesn't mince words. Can't wait to read the whole story!

Siren Star said...

I am giggling, that was great! I love the build up and the ambien part.