Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Miss Joss is kissing Santa Claus!" #SixSunday #OneNightwithaHero

Happy Sunday everyone! And Merry almost Christmas to everyone who celebrates! I've got a fun, romantic, holiday six from One Night with a Hero! Enjoy! 
Brady tugged the beard free of his mouth and kissed her.

Murmurs filled the ballroom around them. He knew he’d broken character, but no way he could hold back from claiming this woman a single second longer.

“Miss Joss is kissing Santa Claus!” a little girl’s voice called out.

The room erupted in laughter. The band didn’t miss a beat and broke into “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,” the crowd singing along.
Buy at Amazon | B&N

Be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter. Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

12 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

LOL Great six! I'm reading this book right now and loving it, but I haven't gotten this far yet. :)

Jen said...

Love it!! This is on my to read list!

S. J. Maylee said...

Aw! How sweet and what perfect timing. Glad he didn't wait. Fun 6.

Linda Morris said...

So vivid, I can see this in my mind's eye. Great six!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Adorable!

Cara Bristol said...

So sweet and visual! Love it.

Cara Bristol said...

BTW, like your xmas lights!

Victoria said...

So cute :). Thank you for a very nice Christmas Sunday Six :).

Have A very Merry Christmas!

Stephanie Sullivan said...

Awwww. I love it! Merry Christmas, Laura!

Siobhan Muir said...

I would have so gone there, too. Great six, Laura. I grinned the whole time reading it. :)

Tonya Burrows said...

Love that whole scene! So great.

Veronica Scott said...

Such a great story - my favorite part of many in the book was Halloween, very hilarious! But today's excerpt was excellent as well :-)