Sunday, December 16, 2012

Brady has Joss up against a wall... #SixSunday #OneNightwithaHero

Happy Sunday! I'm giving away three signed paperbacks on the Holiday Gifts of Love Blog Hop, so check my post out! Today I've got six from my contemporary romance, One Night with a Hero. Here we go...

Brady pushed her back one step, another, until her spine encountered the wall beside the front door.

Joss was instantly wet, even as the certainty coursed through her that this was a bad idea, a bad way to resolve whatever was troubling Brady so deeply. But another part of her yearned to comfort him, to help him forget, to give him a hand over whatever yawning emotional gorge he was staring down, even if for only a short while. Stupid, given what he’d done the last time she’d entertained such feelings. But she hadn’t yet been able to resist him.

And now that she carried his baby, it was harder than ever.
Buy at Amazon | B&N

Be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter. Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

21 comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

I totally get her inability to resist. Love the emotion you show in this 6.

Joya said...

Isn't this the type of situation walls were made for? LOL. Great six, Laura! :)

Amy Gregory said...

OMG his baby! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read this one, it is on my TBR! Now on my way over to Amazon now!!

laynapimentel.com said...

Dying to read this series.

Love that she's pregnant!

Fab six, Laura!

Dara said...

OMG! I can't wait to read this!!!!!

Dara Ames

Silver James said...

Laura! Dang. Talk about a bombshell. Definitely putting this on the wish list!!! Awesome six.

karladoyle said...

Oh boy! Think I'd better bump this one up on my TBR list before I find out too much on Sundays!

Jamie Haden said...

love this!

Cara Bristol said...

Zinger of a hook at the end.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Oh, that last line killed me!

Jessica Subject said...

So sexy! And what?? Need to read next! :)

Veronica Scott said...

These two characters need each other SO much! This is a terrific series...great six!

Victoria said...

I love this :).

Siobhan Muir said...

Oh, the last line puts it all in perspective. Great six, Laura. :)

Claire Gillian said...

Love the backing up to the wall, very predatory and sexy.

Tonya Burrows said...

I just finished reading One Night With a Hero yesterday and OMG I lovvvved it!

S E Gilchrist said...

WOW, what an ending! I didnt see that coming. Great six.

Heather Boyd said...

You had me from the first sentence. LOL Great six

Siren Star said...

Great six! omg, she's pregnant!!!! I cannot wait for more! Happy Yule! And Happy Holidays!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

Oh heck yes, this is one fab six!! Resisting temptation, such a hard thing to do when he's a hottie hero... I felt her inner torment and questioning of herself. Nicely done, Laura xx

Anonymous said...

more.. photos valium pills - valium 5mg half life