Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Little Voting Help Please, with a Sexy Hero on Top?

I'm very honored to be up for some end-of-the-year awards, and I would be so appreciative if you could take a moment to vote! These kinds of honors really mean a lot to authors, at least I know that's true for me! 

Here's the deal: 
I'm up for a total of 11 2012 Readers' Choice Awards at GraveTells - voting through midnight EST 12/28:

I'm in second place for a lot of these, so your vote will definitely count!

Favorite Heroine (Ella Raines, West of Want)
Hottest Couple (Kael and Shayla, In the Service of the King)
Most Memorable Sidekick (Chrysander, West of Want)
Most Memorable Book (West of Want)
Favorite Novella (In the Service of the King)
Sexiest Story (In the Service of the King)
Most Outstanding Series (Vampire Warrior Kings)
Best Cover Artwork (West of Want)
Favorite Author
Most Engaging Author
Best Collaborative Interview
   
 
      

Her Forbidden Hero is up for Sizzling Read of the Year - voting through 12/31


Thanks so much for considering, and thanks to everyone who has already voted!

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR!

Laura




All right, now, did you vote? Great! Just let me know which sexy hero you want on top:

Caden Grayson from Hearts in Darkness?

Marco Vieri from Her Forbidden Hero?

Brady Scott from One Night with a Hero?

Owen Winters from North of Need?

Zephyros Martius from West of Want?

As always, I aim to please! *grins*

10 comments:

Hai-Yen said...

Voted on all blogs. If Zephyros looks anything like Hugh Jackman then he's on top of my list ;)

Laura Kaye said...

LOL! Awesome! Thanks Hai-Yen!

Beckey said...

Voted :)
Seems like you on top for a couple of them
WTG, Laura

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome! Thank you, Beckey!

Vickie said...

Holy Moly Laura what a thing to wake up to this morning!!! UMMM Caden YES PLEASE!! (fans myself!) Good Lord those eyes are magnificent!

Jennifer Lowery Kamptner said...

Voted for ya! You are in the lead in the last 2 author categories!! Yay!!

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Thank you, Jennifer!

S. J. Maylee said...

Congratulations, Laura. Of course I voted for you, but I can not possibly pick among this group of men :)

Sophia Rose said...

Nice incentives to vote you have there. I voted for you, Laura.

Laura Kaye said...

LOL! Thanks ladies! :)