Sunday, November 4, 2012

#SixSunday ~ Brady's on a collision course... #OneNightwithaHero

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got six from my new contemporary romance, One Night with a Hero. Brady's feeling the impact of kissing Joss...
Brady was no stranger to women, but this one was full of contradictions that drove him wild. She had a smart mouth and a sharp wit, but blushed in a way that revealed vulnerability. She gave off an untouchable vibe, but jumped into him at the sound of fireworks. With the tattoos, pink highlights, and tongue piercing, she came off as rebellious, but she worked with kids. Joss was like a puzzle with ever-changing pieces, and it threw him off-kilter, made him feel like he was on a collision course he couldn’t avoid and wouldn’t want to anyway. The desperate noises she made, the enthusiastic sway and press of her curves, her futile effort to grasp and tug at his short hair—he’d remember the sound and feel of her for a long time.
Buy at Amazon | B&N
Add to your shelves on Goodreads

Don't forget to visit the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

***Want a chance to win a cool prize? Check out my North of Need Birthday Giveaway and my Fresh Fiction Pandora Bracelet Giveaway!

26 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

Fabulous six! Can't wait to read this. Already on my ereader. :)

Karla Doyle said...

Fantastic six, Laura! Love the way she's gotten under his skin.

S. J. Maylee said...

contradictions that drove him wild<--love when this happens. He's so intrigued and so am I.

Tonya Burrows said...

Whew. I found myself holding my breath while reading this. Can't wait to read more!

Veronica Scott said...

The contradictions are SO intriguing! Terrific six, really leaves me wanting to know more.

J M Filipowicz said...

Great six. I can picture this woman so clearly!

Gem Sivad said...

"...a puzzle with ever changing pieces..." great description which makes him sexy as hell as he recognizes her contradictions.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Yummy six :-)

Taryn Kincaid said...

Great emotion from Brady here. Love how he is flummoxed by her contradictions.

Eleri Stone said...

Love this. The whole darn thing.

Victoria said...

Another great six! Thanks.

gemma parkes said...

Beautiful piece, very descriptive!

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Love the emotion here. Great six!!

Carrie Crain Books said...

I'll add to my Goodreads list. It's fun seeing this guy get worked up over her contradictions. Super six!

Vivien Dean said...

Love the description in this. Really brings both of them to life. Well done!

Amy Gregory said...

OMG Amazing Laura! You can picture Joss perfectly!

Dee Carney said...

Love, love, love his analysis of her. The makings of someone who has fallen hard.

valclarizio said...

"He'd remember the sound and feel of her for a long time." Sexy! Nice six.

Cara Bristol said...

Nicely crafted. Contradictions make for an interesting character.

Tristina said...

So sexy! *grabby hands*

S E Gilchrist said...

I love how he's falling so hard for her. So well written.

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you for all the awesome comments guys!

allaboutthewriting.com said...

I love all the contradictions too. I'm so glad this is waiting on my Nook right now!

@BookEmDonna

Siren Star said...

Great six! Love how confused he can be about her.

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Thanks guys!

sarahballance said...

Absolutely fantastic descriptions! I now feel like I'd know her on the street, LOL.