Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brady gets a little TLC... #OneNightwithaHero #SixSunday

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got six from my new contemporary romance, One Night with a Hero. Here, a very sick Brady with a scary high fever gets a little TLC from Joss:

Brady moaned as he sucked on the Popsicle. “This is the best thing I’ve ever eaten.”

“Glad you like it, I slaved all day.”

He swallowed a frozen chunk and said, “When we’re done, wanna have sex?”

He waggled his eyebrows, and Joss burst out laughing. “You’re such an ass.”
Buy at Amazon | B&N

Be sure to visit the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

***Want a chance to win a cool prize? Check out my Fresh Fiction Pandora Bracelet Giveaway! It ends on the 30th! Don't miss it!

19 comments:

mrperfectsapprentice said...

Haha! I love the blunt nature of guys when it comes to sex sometimes. A great six. xx

Jessica Subject said...

LOL That's too funny, and typical. Love it! :)

allaboutthewriting.com said...

LOL -- I love this. And him. :) Great six.

@BookEmDonna

Gem Sivad said...

Very authentic dialogue. Great six. (I haven't read this yet but it's def on my TBR list!)

Amy Gregory said...

I LOVE IT! I adore sexual humor, such a great six honey!

Jenna said...

He sure doesn't sound sick! Never too sick for sex. If so I guess that would mean he was dead. LOL Great six!

Siren Star said...

Very cute six!

patonlorraine said...

Cute six! :) Love their interaction.

Victoria said...

I shouldn't admit this but that sounded just like my husband ;). Thank you.

Shannyn Schroeder said...

Love it. He sounds very much like a typical guy. And I love when there's sexy humor.

sarahballance said...

Sure can't blame the guy for trying, LOL! Love her response, too. ;c)

kristalbaird said...

He must know nothing gets a girl into bed faster than a sense of humour!

Veronica Scott said...

Great dialog - how can she resist? Fun excerpt!

Kate said...

Very fun, Laura. Sounds like he's got a fever all right!

Eleri Stone said...

lol. Think he's starting to feel better:)

Taryn Kincaid said...

Oh, that's so much fun. (Such a man!) Can't wait to read this.

Siobhan Muir said...

LOL I love his eternal optimism. Great six, Laura. :)

karen Y. bynum said...

teehee :) That was awesome! Loved the banter between them. Great 6!

Cara Bristol said...

One track mind. LOL.