Monday, October 22, 2012

Starting the week with a Manday Hottie! #mancandy #newrelease

Very excited to participate in Felicity Heaton's awesome idea for how to kick off a Monday! With a Manday Hottie!

So, in celebration of my brand-spanking-new release One Night with a Hero, here's some inspiration for hero Brady Scott!
You guys! That bicep! *thud* There's also something about his expression that totally gets me! Kellan is very Brady here! LOL


Check out more of him in my new release available at Amazon & B&N (

And don't forget to hop to see the other authors' Manday Hotties!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura

6 comments:

Aurian said...

Lol, this sure is a great way to start the week! Thanks for the pictures, and good luck with the new release!

Laura Kaye said...

:D You're welcome!

Chrisbails said...

Loved Forbidden Hero, so already picked up my copy of One Night With a Hero last night. I just started it, only into chapter 1. Kellan is a great choice for Brady. Didn't see much of him, but does fit the look. Plus Kellan is sexy and nicely built. Keep writing the great books and I will keep buying. Don't enter me, just wanted to share the love.
christinebails at yahoo dot com

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Chris!

Sandra Dailey said...

Does anyone know CPR!!!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL!