Sunday, October 14, 2012

#SixSunday ~ Marco knows what he wants... #HerForbiddenHero


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm excited to share six sentences from my contemporary romance, Her Forbidden Hero. In just six days, its sequel, One Night with a Hero, releases--and I can't wait to share the new book with you. So, while we wait, enjoy Marco making a realization...
It was time he stood up and fought—for her, for himself.

Marco grabbed his guitar from where it was resting against the nightstand. His arm ached from attempting to play so much lately. But playing reminded him of her encouragement, her belief in him, of her.

As he strummed out an old tune, a plan began to take shape, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do. And after months of living in the murk of darkness, the clarity was a revelation.
Buy at Amazon B&N

Be sure to read the Other Sixers' posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter. Thanks so much for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

13 comments:

Christina Jean Michaels said...

Oohhh, what a tease! Just what is his plan? Well done! I like the cover, btw. :)

Jessica Subject said...

Great six! Loved this story! And looking forward to the sequel. :)

JoAnne Kenrick said...

oh yum... love a man who can play ;) I'm hooked in, what's his plan? His revelation? I need to know... need to read the story!

S. J. Maylee said...

playing reminded him of her encouragement, her belief in him, of her.<-- love this line. My hubs is a musician and this line is very true. It's hopeful six for sure, loved it.

Tonya Burrows said...

Tease! What's his plan?

Dee Carney said...

Love the sense of hope in this!

Siren Star said...

Great description and great six!

Veronica Scott said...

I'm glad to see the music released his creativity, as far as the plan coming together! Excellent six!

Victoria said...

I love this one!

Siobhan Muir said...

I'm cheering for him, Laura! Great six. I love watching characters come into their own. :)

Jennifer Wilck said...

Great six. Can't wait to read more (and I love the guitar!).

patonlorraine said...

Great six! Congrats on the upcoming release! :)

laynapimentel.com said...

Great six, Laura!

Congrats as well on your upcoming release. :)