Sunday, October 7, 2012

#SixSunday - Admiring her hero... #HerForbiddenHero

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got six from HER FORBIDDEN HERO this week in preparation for the release of the sequel, ONE NIGHT WITH A HERO in just two weeks (10/20/12)! Here's Alyssa giving hero Marco Vieri a once-over over morning coffee...
Lean and ridged, his abdomen made her want to see if it felt as hard as it looked. A line of dark hair extended from his belly button down into jeans sitting so low there was no way he wore underwear. He might’ve been an athlete featured in the pages of Sports Illustrated or a designer underwear model, if it weren’t for two things: a raised pink scar that ran in a straight line under his left pec and a puckered scar on the front side of his right shoulder that matched the one on his back.

Realization added adrenaline to the lust his body inspired. He’d been shot. She didn’t know whether to be angry with him and Brady for never mentioning that little fact or give in to her rising panic at the thought that he’d so often been in harm’s way.
Buy at Amazon | B&N

I'm so excited for ONE NIGHT WITH A HERO to release! I hope you'll check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

22 comments:

Christina Jean Michaels said...

Oooh, a man with a past! Great six, and wonderful visuals.

HOOTIE said...

I had no idea there was going to be a sequel! Now I am super horny!

kristalbaird said...

To hell with the imperfections. I'm still following that line of dark hair.... Great 6!

Victoria said...

That is great. After the view I think she's just a little ticked off.

S. J. Maylee said...

To love and worry, it's a hard combination and I felt hers. That dark line sure could help make up for all the trouble, lol. Fab 6.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Sounds like an intriguing man :-)

Dee Carney said...

Aww, love her concern for him. Endearing.

Dara said...

So excited there's a sequel! I loved this book!!

Cara Bristol said...

Nice job working in backstory in his physical description.

Laura Kaye said...

Hootie and Dara - squee for sequels! Lol :D

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! :)

Tonya Burrows said...

Mmm. He sounds yummy! Maybe she should go with plan C: lick her way down those scars until she finds out whether or not he truly is wearing underwear!

skyewarren said...

I read this one :) Guhhh, those tortured heroes are so freaking sexy.

skyewarren said...

Oh, and congrats on your big book deal! I love Avon.

Patricia Preston said...

Great description and with a wonderful romantic edge.

Veronica Scott said...

Intriguing, he sounds like quite a guy, with a story to tell. I enjoyed that she can't decide whether to be upset or enjoy - terrific six!

Laura Kaye said...

Tonya - I love plan C!

@Skye - thank you so much! I can't wait to work more with Avon - but they have been amazing so far!

Sara Walter Ellwood / Cera duBois said...

Awesome six, Laura...

And I saw your mention of Avon and went hunting for more info.... HOLY WOW... CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to read them. I love military heroes.

Eleri Stone said...

She should definitely wait and be mad at him later.

ClareMDavidson said...

Lovely visual description and I love her internal conflict. Great stuff.

Elaine Cantrell said...

Oh, lovely, a man with a past.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, Sara. It was such a crazy, wonderful thing! :)

Siren Star said...

Hot description!