Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Cover for #HerForbiddenHero! Whaddya think?

Hey guys! I'm in some serious cover love!

When Her Forbidden Hero released in May, it came out in Entangled's Indulgence line of contemporary romances. Then, in July, Entangled launched the Brazen line of sexy contemporaries, and my second book was bought for that line. Once One Night with a Hero released on Sunday, my publisher decided I needed matching covers for the books...

Soooooo...take a look at my spiffy new covers for The Hero Series...



  Amazon | B&N | Kobo                                                     Amazon | B&N (coming soon) | Kobo

Whaddya think????

Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

24 comments:

Lisa Kessler said...

Very sexy!!!

Nice!

Congratulations on all the success Laura!!!

*HUGS*

Lisa :)

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Lisa! :)

Marq said...

Love the covers! Very sexy.

S. J. Maylee said...

Sexy and gorgeous. Congratulations :D

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! So glad you guys like them! Thanks much!

Rhonda D said...

Love them! Glad you still show skin. MMMMMM love me some skin on a cover. :)

Aurian said...

Very nice, congrats!

Carin said...

ooooh I like! Very cool Laura :)

Karen Erickson said...

Love it Laura! It's gorgeous. :)

Cherie Colyer said...

Very sexy, love 'em!

LS Murphy said...

That's beautiful, Laura. Congrats!

Susan W. said...

Love them! Definitely eye catching!

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! You guys rocks! So glad you like 'em too!

Tee said...

I love the new covers and I can't wait to read One Night With a Hero!

Z said...

SWEET!!!
Z

Laura Kaye said...

:D Thanks guys!

angieia said...

Love the new covers and there colors! It goes with Entangled Publishing Brazen series! I am looking for to reading Brady's story!

angieia said...

Love the new covers and there colors! It goes with Entangled Publishing Brazen series! I am looking for to reading Brady's story!

Court5433 said...

Thank you for the giveaway! My favorite is Tempting the Best Man. Can't wait to read Tempting the Player!

Court5433 said...

This should have went on your other post - technology is great. LOL
I have read both these books and loved every bit of them! I absolutely Love the new covers!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Court! :) So glad you enjoyed!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Awesome covers!

rubyswan said...

CONRATS 2 U MS.KAYE! ((yay))! 4me I'd luvvvvvvv a reform PLAYER 2 B come a die-HARD HERO..:D! thanQ
redz041@yahoo.com

Misty Waters said...

So damn sexy!