Monday, October 1, 2012

Crazy Awesome New 4-Book Sale!

GUYS! Beyond thrilled and excited to share with you that I made a new sale! With the help of my incredible agent, Jenn Schober at Spencerhill, I sold a four-book contemporary romance series to Avon/Harper Collins in an incredible deal in which multiple publishers made offers and Avon pre-empted to win the series. And, OMG, Avon is going to be so incredible to work with. I can't share all the details yet but I've been beside myself over how wonderful crazy this all is and how hard it is to believe!

The series, tentatively titled HARD INK, is about four ex-soldiers who run a renegade operation against an organized crime ring out of the back of a tattoo shop. It's going to be sexy and gritty and hot hot hot! I'm already in love with my heroes--you guys know how I love military heroes and tattoos, and now I get to play with them both! Woot!

The first book is tentatively scheduled for January 2014 (ish!) LOL

Oh, and on top of all the goodness, I got my first Publishers' Weekly mention! SQUEE!

Thanks so much for reading!

Laura

24 comments:

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Congratulations Laura! That's awesome news! Okay, well, not the 2014. That's going to be torture waiting for ;)

Anna

Tina B said...

Congrats, Laura!!! I cannot wait to find out more about this new series. :)
What a wonderful way to start your week!!

Aurian said...

O wow, that is fantastic news Laura! Congratulations! Looking forward to reading them already! And how awesome, to have multiple publishers wanting your work!

Nancy Herkness said...

So, so happy for you Laura! Quadruple congrats for the four-book deal!

Sophia Rose said...

That's awesome! Looking forward to them.

Victoria said...

WOW! Congratulations!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, you guys! I know, 2014 is going to be hard to wait for, but since I sold the series on proposal, I have to write the books! LOL Appreciate your celebrating with me! :)

Chrisbails said...

Congrats. can't wait to check out the new series.

Dawn Chartier said...

This is so wonderful, Laura!
I'm so thrilled for you...
Remember us lil guys... :-)

Dawn Chartier

Shoshanna Evers said...

That's awesome, congrats!!

Hai-Yen said...

Congratulations, Laura! I am so excited and happy for you! This means that we, your fans, get to enjoy your work more often. Keep it up, you simply are AMAZING! *hug*

Carin said...

Congratulations Laura, 2014 I may die from the wait :O)

Donna Hosie said...

BRILLIANT! Many congratulations.

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, you guys are the best! Thanks so much for celebrating with me!!!

Dee Carney said...

Laura--that's so awesome!! Very proud of you!! Congrats!!

Karla Doyle said...

Oh, wow, that is fantastic news! Huge congrats, Laura! I can't wait to read these books. :)

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thanks Dee and Karla! xo!

Trisha M. Russon said...

Wonderful news Laura. Congratulations!!<3

Julianne Keller said...

Congrats Laura! That so super kewl!
*tossing confetti*
I can't wait to learn more about it.
The concept is just so fantastic. Love it.

Christi Snow said...

oh wow, Laura....that's amazing! Congratulations girly!!! And whoa, that series sounds hot. I can't wait!! smiles....

amandausen said...

Those books sound great! I can't wait to read them, but I guess I'll have to wait for you to write them. Congratulations!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL! Yes, exactly! Thanks so much everyone! Your comments mean a lot to me! :)

Stella Ex Libris said...

Sounds terrific, congratulations Laura, I SO can't wait to read this new series of yours, it sounds fantastic! :-D And Avon, wow! Congrats!!

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! Thanks so much, Stella!!!