Monday, September 3, 2012

Join Me at this Authors' Luncheon Event! #Annapolis #Baltimore #DC

Mark your calendars for September 15th everyone! I'm one of seven featured local authors helping raise money for a great cause - breast cancer research and patient support. For just $40, you get a fun afternoon with a lunch, author Q&A panel, author book signings, silent auction, and more! I'll be moderating the panel, and I'll be joined by authors Stacey Bolin, Charles Heller, Janie Suss, Sharon Solomon, Stephanie Verni, and Martha Fawcett.

The event is Saturday 9/15 from 11-2:30 pm at the Doubletree Hilton in Annapolis, MD. Go here for registration and payment information and note the 9/8 registration deadline!

I'll have all five of my print books for sale! Plus fun swag!

Hope to see some of you there! Thanks for reading!

No comments: