Sunday, August 19, 2012

#SixSunday 70 ~ When a Greek God wants you... #WestofWant

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got six more from West of Want. Here's what happens right after Ella tells Zeph she wants him *winks*:
His weight disappeared, then so did she. For a split second, her physical self seemed to vanish, and then they were on the bed in her room.

Dazed and awed, she laughed. “What just happened?”

Heavy-lidded eyes traced over her face. “I don’t have the patience to act human right now.”
 
Be sure to visit the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter. Thanks so much for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

20 comments:

bw said...

love ur six sentence sunday! I'd love for you to check out mines and leave a comment. thnx.

http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-wedding-bells.html

Jessica Subject said...

LOL Love it! Whatever works, as long as he doesn't make her wait. Great six! :)

robertjpace said...

I love it, this six conveyed such a desire to get it on, lol. Couldn't think of better terms.

Victoria said...

I love him :).

Elyzabeth M. VaLey said...

LOL He's in a hurry ;-) Loved that final sentence.

Dara said...

Oh wow! I think I'd be very happy for his non-human abilities right at that moment! Great excerpt!

allaboutthewriting.com said...

LOL -- I love his impatience. Although I suspect he'll enjoy his human form NOW. :) Great six.

@BookEmDonna

S. J. Maylee said...

Oh, that's awesome :) love that last line, it packs a punch.

Tonya Burrows said...

Yay for his non-human abilities! Love him.

Eliza Knight said...

What a great excerpt! I love how light-hearted she seems and how intense he is in response, I sense a very hot scene coming up!!

Cara Bristol said...

Very nice, Laura! Love his comment.

Hai-Yen said...

Hot SSS! Abilities come handy in this type of situation *wink* I also understand his impatience.

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Doesn't have time to act human...
Great tease.
I loved the six!

Sandra Sookoo said...

lol gotta love a cocky god :-)

Joanne Stewart said...

hehe. I love his last line. Excellent six!

Paula Martin said...

Love the last line!

heather said...

Haha! Looks like that last line is a hit. Love it :)

Wildcat's Wife said...

I got a good sense of character from the last line!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Enjoyed reading them!

cassandradean.com said...

Awesome six, Laura :D