Sunday, August 12, 2012

#SixSunday 69 - Flat on her back with a Greek God! #WestofWant

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got six more from West of Want! Enjoy!
She wasn’t sure what happened or, rather, how it happened, but the next thing she knew she was flat on her back, Zephyros’s huge body atop hers. The kiss was consuming and filled with gratitude, promise. His hands tangled in her hair, little appreciative and totally sexy groans echoing deep in his throat.

Desperate for more contact, she spread her legs, and he slid into the cradle of her thighs.

The earlier heat between them returned and went molten. Her body remembered her unsated arousal, which surged anew with every suck of his lips, stroke of his tongue, and shift of his hips.

 Don't forget to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter! Thanks so much for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

18 comments:

Alexa said...

Wow! Talk about H-O-T!

bw said...

once again you've done an amazing six sentence sunday. Check out mines I'd love your input.
http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-foreigner.html

Jessica Subject said...

A very hot six! :)

Amy said...

I love that thiis so intensely sexy and their clothes are (presumably) still on! So sensuous!

Dara said...

Yum! Love the hair-tugging!

S. J. Maylee said...

Shift of his hips<--nice. Love it when you throw us into their passion. Very hot.

Krystal Shannan said...

Great six! Love the energy.

karladoyle said...

Please, Laura, may I have some more? Hot six!

Joanne Stewart said...

Your books always leave me wanting more, Laura. This one is yum. Terrific six!

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Wow-- Fanning myself here. Great six to start the day with. :)

Amy Gregory said...

So freaking hot! Great six!!!
A

Tonya Burrows said...

Whew! I really can't wait to read this. I think I'll have to bump it up in my TBR pile!

Victoria said...

I think I'm jealous of a character in a book - LOL.

Silver James said...

I just turned the AC to FRIGID! Hot stuff in today's six! Wow...

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Wonderfully passionate and emotional six. Terrific writing, Laura.

Molly said...

Yum! Have to admit I'm a sucker for a Greek god. (I'm working on a Hades story right now, so, go figure.) Will have to add these to my to-read list!

Dee Carney said...

SMOKIN! Nicely done!

Veronica Scott said...

HOT, loved the details, oh MY. Terrific excerpt!