Sunday, August 5, 2012

#SixSunday 68 Don't read if you can't take the heat! ;) #WestofWant

Happy Sunday everyone! How did it get to be August already??? I've got a crazy sexy (and, warning: explicit) six for you today from West of Want. Here's what a little kissing in the shower leads to...
Zeph’s thighs quivered with the desire to squat down, just enough to align the swollen head of his cock with the graceful slit between her legs. He’d touched her there. Knew her warm perfection. Felt the slickness of her invitation.

It would be so easy. And so fucking good.

Be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks so much for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

21 comments:

bw said...

Loved your six sentence sunday. Check out mines. :)
http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-his-backward-ways.html

cassandradean.com said...

Oh my god, Laura, so freaking hot! LOVE that six :D

S. J. Maylee said...

...slickness of her invitation<-- nice. Sensually delish, thank you, Laura

Jess Schira said...

You weren't kidding. It's hot, and it's very well written. Great six, Laura!

laynapimentel.com said...

Love it!

This was such an awesome book!

Savannah Chase said...

That is just so hot. Wow baby.

Joanne Stewart said...

Whew. It is definitely hot in here. ;) Fabulous six!

Victoria said...

And what now exactly is holding him back - my heaven ;)?

Eleri Stone said...

Whoa, that is hot! I think he should go for it.

kristalbaird said...

Feeling rather hot myself, after this! Wow!

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

And what's stopping him? (Very sensual writing, Laura.)

Dee Carney said...

Do eet! Do eet! Hot six!

Alexa said...

I think I need a COLD shower!

Jasmine Walt said...

HOT! Always love your sixes, Laura. :D

Cherie Marks said...

Oh, my! Hot, hot, HOT! Good choice of six. I'm super intrigued now. Great six!

Amy said...

Fanning myself! Whew! Sexy six!!

Amy Gregory said...

Oh wow!!!!!!!!! I need a fan! :) So hot my dear, great six!
Hugs,
A

Veronica Scott said...

HOT, sensual, what's not to like? He's over thinking this maybe? Excellent excerpt!

Laura Kaye said...

So glad you guys are enjoying! :) Thanks for all the comments!

Lexi Ryan said...

Hot! Well done!

rubyswan said...

UR definitely expert..U put a body right N the moment..((wow))..ur GOO:D!!