Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Snoopy Dancing Over My First Foreign Sale!!!!

Everybody loves the French!!!!

At least I do!

Buy at Barnes & Noble | Amazon
Because a French publisher bought HER FORBIDDEN HERO and its SEQUEL in my very first foreign sale!!!

I'm so thrilled! I can't wait to see the cover! And the translated title! Except I can't read a lick of French, so I'll totally need a guy with a hot voice to read it to me! LOL

Just had to squee about this one, because it's another fun milestone in a writer's career and I'm just thrilled to have experienced it with this book and publisher!!!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

12 comments:

Tina B said...

Congrats to you, Laura!!!!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much, Tina!!!

miki said...

Congrats! Who is the publisher? Milady? ???
i will have a new opportunity to discover your book now it's great ( i really need print book and i haven't been lucky enough yet to win one of yours) if you need a french review for the new one i'm in^^ ( but few member i know)

Laura Kaye said...

Yay Miki! The publisher is J’ai Lu. Thank you so much! :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! That's a big deal.

DeniseCovey _L_Aussie said...

Congratulations, that's really special. I wonder what the French found so appealing? Did they say or did they just like your genius? :D

Laura Kaye said...

@Denise - I haven't heard much about their feedback, yet! I'll be curious to know, too! :)

Aurian said...

Congrats Laura! That sure is a milestone worthy of a good celebration! I'll try to translate the title for you if it is available, or ask my French bookblogging friend :)

Laura Kaye said...

Thank Aurian!

Hai-Yen said...

That is awesome, Laura! Congratulations! French is one of the languages I speak, write and understand. I'm willing to read it to you in French but that won't help because I'm not some hot Frenchman LOL! I'm very excited and happy for you. Kudo!

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Oh my goodness. Laura that's so exciting! Congratulations!

Laura Kaye said...

I know!!! :D Thanks!