Sunday, July 15, 2012

#SixSunday 65 - Zeph has something she's never seen... #WestofWant

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm excited to share more from West of Want, my latest release and the second in my Hearts of the Anemoi series! For those who have been following the delayed release saga (LOL), the paperbacks are now released and the ebooks will follow this week! Thanks for your patience. And, here we go:
Yeah, he has it!
After spending nearly four days in bed, the last thing Ella wanted was to be horizontal again.

Though, her bed was a good bit more attractive right now.

She couldn’t stop her brain from resurrecting the image of Zeph tearing off his shirt as he sat on the edge of her bed. As if the man’s broad shoulders and bulging biceps weren’t impressive enough. As if the ridged muscles of his abdomen didn’t just call out to be traced. She had absolutely never seen with her own eyes, on a real man, that incredible cut of muscle just above his hips—but, yeah, he had it, and then some.
Rare Top Pick!

Be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting too!

Laura

26 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

If he's there, bed sounds like a mighty good place to be.

Jessica Subject said...

Oh yeah, I'd be in the bed if he was there. Great six! :)

Amy said...

Very vivid and sensual!! Great six!
Amy Durham

nicolehelm said...

Loved the last line especially!

Cara Bristol said...

Every woman needs a bed like that.

karladoyle said...

I think that bed is the place to be.

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

A sensual six this morning! And all before I had my coffee. :)

Tonya Burrows said...

*swoon* Bed sounds like a good idea to me.

Pinkim Kimberly Wright said...

OK, not bad...lol...

laynapimentel.com said...

Only four days with a hunk like that! Don't think I'd ever leave bed. *grins*

Great six, Laura!

Victoria said...

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes, that is the noise that just came out of me. I'd love to see that cut of muscle too ;)

Sandra Dailey said...

Great six!

Laurel Wanrow said...

Lovin' it!

redzsm said...

Zeph would make my bed more attractive too!

~Selena :)

Jennifer James said...

I think Zeph should lie down next to her and be her special pillow. She can put her head right on that sweet spot she can't stop thinking about. :)

lilashaw.com said...

Well, if she's too tired to take him on, I'll proxy for her! Best wishes for the release.

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Four days with a man like that? How can she walk?!

Siobhan Muir said...

I love it that she'd never seen muscles like that on a real "live" man. Me either! Great six, Laura. :)

skyewarren said...

Great visual :D

Gem Sivad said...

Hmmm. I need to explore that muscle she's talking about. You know the "ridged...abdomen." :D

Joya said...

Awesome visual there, Laura. :)

Dara said...

What a yummy description! Great six sentences!
Dara Ames

allaboutthewriting.com said...

This is wonderful. I particularly liked the "and then some". LOL It says SO much. :)

@BookEmDonna

Sarah said...

Is it just me or did it get six degrees hotter with those six sentences? Whoo! That's a super sexy six. You would make a killing in mattress sales if you had someone like Zeph posing with them. :D Thanks for sharing!

Sarah @ The Writer's Experiment

Maryellen Brady said...

sensual six!!! wow!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Sarah! Thanks for all the great comments, guys!