Sunday, July 8, 2012

#SixSunday 64 - Ella meets Zeph + #WestofWant Scavenger Hunt!

Happy Sunday everyone! My contemporary fantasy romance West of Want releases in just TWO DAYS! So I'm offering my first six sentences from my new book. Here we go...
A man sat in the dark corner of Ella’s room.

At her alarm, he flew to his feet, shoulders hunched, fists clenched, as if braced for battle. His gaze cut to her and the scream died in her throat. From where he stood in the shadows, his eyes glowed, she could swear they did. The odd blue light swept over her body, stole her very breath. Her flight instinct roared to life, but his presence paralyzed her.
My new release blog tour starts on the 10th, but today you can win some huge prizes in the WEST OF WANT SCAVENGER HUNT sponsored by 5 of my blogger friends! Check it out! And be sure to visit the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter!

Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

12 comments:

cassandradean.com said...

OMG, what a great six! I'm hooked! Can't wait to read more *bites fingernails...*

Heather Boyd said...

Wow. Can I meet him? Great six

Ceri Hebert said...

Wow! Intense six!! Well done!

Jessica Subject said...

So very intriguing. A fabulous first six! And congrats on your release in two days! :)

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

I'm intrigued. Like always six to make you want mover.

Victoria said...

Oh I can't wait!

Stephanie/PurdueLiz said...

Woman, you are such a tease! Amazon better have my book to me ASAP!!!

karladoyle said...

Oh, man. You're just mean, Laura!

Sophia Rose said...

Looking forward to reading it all together.

angelaquarles.com said...

Compelling opening! I especially loved how she ached to run, but was frozen in place, I could feel the tension this created in her...

skyewarren said...

Great six, and how exciting about West of Want! I will definitely be watching the scavenger hunt, which sounds FUN.

allaboutthewriting.com said...

Another one I'm adding to my TBR pile! I know it's going to be a good one. :)

Donna