Sunday, July 1, 2012

#Sixsunday 63 One night is better than none... #HerForbiddenHero

Happy Sunday everyone! July 1st means just 10 DAYS until the release of West of Want, book 2 in my Hearts in the Anemoi series. Aaah! But before I change gears, six more from my contemporary romance, Her Forbidden Hero.
As Alyssa opened the button and zipper of his jeans, Marco leaned in and kissed her softly. She wrapped her hand around his hard length and he groaned deep in his throat. Alyssa’s heart thundered and her breath caught, both at the sound of his pleasure and the incredible realization that this was really happening.

Her love for him swelled in her chest until it was hard to breathe. Of course it would hurt like hell if this were all she ever had of him, but already she knew she could never regret it. One night of her dreams coming true was better than none at all.
Richie Nuzzolese could totes play Marco!


Please be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! 

Thanks so much for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura 

17 comments:

cassandradean.com said...

What a hot, and yet sweet six. Fantastic work, Laura :D

Dara said...

I love hearing her thoughts about being with him. Her love for him is very vivid! And somehow I'm thinking there will be more than one night!

Jessica Subject said...

I absolutely loved this story, and every time I read six from it, I'm reminded just how much. :)

S. J. Maylee said...

hard to breath<--I love this line!! Fabulous 6, always a treat. Thanks, Laura

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Great six. Sweet and sexy all rolled into one. Love your pics, too!

Veronica Scott said...

Her mix of emotions was marvelous, and I loved the sensuality in the scene. Great six!

kerriannecoombes said...

Hot! and with some great emotion!

Krystal Shannan said...

Great six! Loved it.

Victoria said...

Aw, that was really good. Thank you.

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

I agree, sweet and sexy, and I, too, hope she gets more than she anticipates from this union. Nice six, Laura.

Silver James said...

Oooh, Laura. This is some sexy writing going on! Congrats on the upcoming release!

Siobhan Muir said...

Oh, how heartbreakingly hot, Laura. I love that she's going to take what she can get. Sweet six. :)

Sophia Rose said...

Bittersweet! Nice six!

Calisa Rhose said...

So nice Laura. I can feel her heartbreak.

karladoyle said...

One night is never enough with a hero like Marco, but I don't blame her for taking it if that's all that's meant to be.

(Of course, I know what's meant to be, since I read Her Forbidden Hero as soon as it came out, in one sitting!)

karladoyle said...

One night is never enough with a hero like Marco, but I don't blame her for taking it if that's all that's meant to be.

(Of course, I know what's meant to be, since I read Her Forbidden Hero as soon as it came out, in one sitting!)

Siren Star said...

A very sexy six! Love it :)