Friday, July 6, 2012

Find #WestofWant in the Wild & #WinBookstoreGiftCards!

Get your cameras ready!
Many of you know West of Want is my first book to hit brick-and-mortar bookstore shelves! To celebrate the book's release and mark this hugely exciting occasion, I'm holding a super fun event where at least two participants will win a $50 gift certificate to the bookstore of their choosing just by taking a picture and sending it to me! 
From now through August 24th, send me your pictures of West of Want on bookshelves at any and every store where you see it! It can just be the book on the shelf or feel free to pose with it! *grins* But you just might want to make your photo fun, because one winner will be chosen by, while the other will be voted on by blog visitors as the best pic of West of Want in the Wild!
In an email, please attach the picture and tell me your name (can just be first if you prefer) and name/town/state of the bookstore where you saw West of Want. I'll post the pictures on my dedicated West of Want in the Wild page and everyone who participates by August 24 will have a chance to win 1 of at least 2 (more if I get a lot of entries!) $50 bookstore gift certificates. You may submit more than one picture if from different stores! Email to laurakayeauthor at gmail dot com
Now, who will find West of Want first??? And, if you don't see it on the shelves at your local store, don't hesitate to ask a bookseller - it lets them know readers are interested in the book!
Thanks for reading!
Laura, who is now refreshing her email inbox waiting for pictures!!! *grins*


Sophia Rose said...

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it and with such a strikingly gorgeous cover it shouldn't be hard to spot it.

Laura Kaye said...

YAY! Thanks Sophia! :)