Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrating Military Heroes at Coffee Time Romance!

Hey everyone! I'm celebrating military heroes and military hero romance at CoffeeTime Romance's July Book Brew! Stop on over and comment on my posts from Monday, July 2, for a chance at two prizes: 1) a PRINT copy of HER FORBIDDEN HERO and 2) and ebook copy of HER FORBIDDEN HERO!

Due to my ongoing power outage, I can't promise to list/link all my posts here as I normally would for you, but here's the main CoffeeTime Romance blog and here are the direct links to the first few posts:

For the Love of the Military Hero
Military Heroes: Desire vs. Honor [Excerpt]
Which is the Best Marco Vieri? 
Military Heroes: The Ultimate Alphas [Excerpt]

Please scroll through the July 2 posts and look for other "By Laura Kaye" posts, and therefore other ways to comment to enter to win!

This is a one-day event! Contest closes midnight 7/2! :)

Hope to see you there! Thanks for reading!


No comments: