Sunday, June 24, 2012

#SixSunday 62 - The sexiest thing Marco had ever seen... #HerForbiddenHero

Happy Sunday everyone! I've got another six from HER FORBIDDEN HERO today. Some horseplay in a mountain lake turned unexpectedly serious and hot, leading Marco and Alyssa to their first kiss...
Goddamn if the desire shining from her eyes and shaping her lips wasn’t the sexiest thing he’d ever seen.

One hand cradling her jaw, Marco lowered his mouth to hers. Their lips met tentatively, soft presses turned into nibbles as they pursued each other again and again. She turned in the circle of his arms, and this time he let her. She wrapped her whole body around him—arms around his neck, legs around his waist.

And Marco was gone.

If you have a moment for a click, I'd be so grateful if you'd vote for Her Forbidden Hero; it's up for a 5-Heart Sweetheart Award at The Romance Studio! Voting closes Sunday at midnight.

Don't forget to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter. Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura  

30 comments:

Coleen Kwan said...

First kisses are always special. Love your six sentences!

cassandradean.com said...

What a wonderfully sweet kiss. Lovely description!

Dara said...

Oh my! How sensual! Really enjoyed these vivid descriptions! This is now in my TBR list!

Dara
daraames.blogspot.com

allaboutthewriting.com said...

Awesome! I know I'm going to love reading the rest of this story. :)

@BookEmDonna

S. J. Maylee said...

Sexy 6! Love this -->...as they pursued each other again and again
I was already pulled in and this pulled me in even further.

Lisa Fox said...

That is a beautiful kiss!

Eden Connor said...

Beautifully written six, Laura. Well done. :-)

Linda Morris said...

Lovely first kiss!

Patricia Preston said...

Great first kiss! I voted for you!

Jessica Subject said...

A beautiful first kiss. I absolutely love this story! :)

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Sara Walter Ellwood / Cera duBois said...

Love first kisses... Great six, Laura!

Joya said...

Awesome six, Laura. Love the way they can't resist, even though they try. :)

Tonya Burrows said...

*sigh* I love Marco.

Victoria said...

He is so done, I love it ;)!
Clicked :).
Have a great Sunday!

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Wow,what a sensual first kiss! I enjoyed the six!

Cara Bristol said...

Gone? As in "a goner?" My first thought was that he might have evaporated in her arms! LOL

Paranormal Opinion said...

Sounds sweet and sexy at the same time! I love reading about first kisses - sounds like a great book :)

Dee Carney said...

This one is already on my Kindle and I cannot wait to read it. Be still my beating heart... *swoon*

Siobhan Muir said...

Loved the last line, Laura. He was gone. Great six. :)

Sandra Dailey said...

The lake scene was my favorite. For all who hasn't read it yet, this is only a tease.

Veronica Scott said...

Now that is an excellent first kiss - wow. Terrific snippet, can't wait to read more.

stephanielawton.com said...

What? No! Come back! Come back! I have a feeling he eventually does. ;) Great six!

babettejames.com said...

Lovely, great first kiss!

Amy said...

I really loved this book. And this scene was so well done. Marco's desperation was tangible! Great job!!

Amy Durham

Sophia Rose said...

Ah, sweet 6! Thanks!

karladoyle said...

Reading this scene in the book was such a relief. One of those, "Finally!" moments.
Great story, great snippet, Laura.

Krystal Shannan said...

Love it!

skyewarren said...

What a great, atmospheric feel to the writing. Love it.

Wildcat's Wife said...

I knew something was about to happen, when you wrote, "and, then he let her go." Hauntingly romantic!