Friday, June 1, 2012

Release Day! First Audio Book! Oh My!

It's release day! Woohoo!

Seduced by the Vampire King
Vampire Warrior Kings Book 2
American exchange student Kate Bordessa has fled to Russia to escape her family's hopes that she'll become one of the Proffered, human women who feed and mate with elite vampire warriors. But when she stumbles upon a wounded vampire in the streets of Moscow, she's instinctively driven to protect him--and feels an undeniable spark of desire.

Grieving over the deaths of his brothers, Vampire Warrior King Nikolai Vasilyev has thrown himself into battling his enemies, focused only on vengeance. Until the attack that brought him to Kate. Their sexual attraction explodes into a night of uncontrolled passion--a night that marks them as mates. Is their connection strong enough to convince them to embrace a destiny neither of them was expecting?
Also super exciting??? SEDUCED is available in audio book! My first ever! So cool!

Check out the previous post for the complete tour schedule where you can enter to win the book!

Also new and still hot hot hot! (5/15/12)
She's always been off-limits...

Former Army Special Forces Sgt. Marco Vieri has never thought of Alyssa Scott as more than his best friend's little sister, but her return home changes that...and challenges him to keep his war-borne demons at bay. Marco's not the same person he was back when he protected Alyssa from her abusive father, and he's not about to let her see the mess he's become.

...but now she's all grown up.

When Alyssa takes a job at the bar where Marco works, her carefree smiles wreak havoc on his resolve to bury his feelings. How can he protect her when he can't stop thinking about her in his bed? But Alyssa's not looking for protection--not anymore. Now that she's back in his life, she's determined to heal her forbidden hero, one touch at a time...

The tour for Her Forbidden Hero starts in earnest on June 4! Woot! 

Enjoy! And happy reading!

Laura

12 comments:

Buffy Kennedy said...

Congrats on your release! I just finished book 1, so I'm looking forward to this one! :D

BK
buffykennedy[at]gmail[dot]com

Jennie Coleen561 said...

I happened to be on my computer late last night when I received an email from Amazon (at 12:10 a.m.) that my pre-order of Seduced by the Vampire King had been delivered to my Kindle.

Wootx2!

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome Buffy and Jennie! Thank you SO much! :) :)

Savannah Chase said...

Huge congrats on the release..I can't wait to read it.

fuonlyknew said...

Big congratulations on your new release and your audio. Too cool! I have Book One in my Kindle. Better get reading now:) This will be good. Won't have to wait for second book to come out.

Laura

fuonlyknew said...

Big congratulations on your new release and your audio. Too cool! I have Book One in my Kindle. Better get reading now:) This will be good. Won't have to wait for second book to come out.

Laura

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, guys! Such a fun day! :)

Sophia Rose said...

Woohoo for you! I am so eager to read this one and the Her Forbidden Hero.

Happy Release Day!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Sophia Rose! I'm so glad!

Sharon Buchbinder said...

AWESOME NEWS on the audio book! Go Laura Kaye, we knew you when!

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thanks Sharon! And, pshaw! ;)

Aurian said...

Congrats on your first audio! It is not my thing, I prefer to read myself, but I know plenty of audio fans!