Friday, June 8, 2012

MD/PA Friends: Laura Kaye 6/9 Booksigning in Carlisle, PA! #dsonalum

I loved my college experience. Loved it. I made an amazing group of friends there, some of whom I'm still in touch with. I met my husband there. And in general, I just found Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to be an amazing community to be a part of. This weekend is my 20th college reunion--I. HAVE. NO. IDEA. HOW. IT. COULD. BE. TWENTY. YEARS!!!--and if that wasn't exciting enough, the college is hosting me for a booksigning back at my old stomping grounds! How many times did I walk in and out of the College Bookstore? And now they're hosting me for a signing!

AND I HOPE YOU'LL COME (assuming you're within driving distance of Carlisle, that is! *grins*)

Here are the details:
WHERE: College Bookstore, lower level of the Holland Union Building, 28 N. College St., Carlisle, PA
WHEN: Saturday, June 9, 11am-12noon
OPEN TO: The public!
BOOKS AVAILABLE: North of Need, Hearts in Darkness, Forever Freed (display copy of West of Want will also be on hand for you to pet)
ALSO FUN: Get your picture taken with a huge-sized Zephyros (West of Want) and even me if you want! *winks*

Can't make it on the 9th? Here are a few scheduled upcoming book signings (more to come, soon!):

July 14: Ukazoo Books, Towson, Maryland
July 25: Literacy Booksigning, RWA National Convention, Anaheim, California
September 28-30: Baltimore Book Festival, Baltimore, Maryland

Thanks so much for reading! 



Kittie Howard said...

Gosh, we were in Carlisle a few weeks ago visiting friends. Love that area! And I've heard nothing but great things about Dickinson College so I'm not surprised one of its grads would return to a book signing. Congrats!

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thanks so much Kittie! It really was a great place to go to school in such a nice little town! :)

Aurian said...

That is great! Going back to your alma mater being a succesful author :) I wish you lots of fun! And nice that it is the Holland Buildin!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL yes, thanks Aurian!