Sunday, May 13, 2012

#SixSunday 56 Oh yeah, he's man enough to... #NorthofNeed

My mom, who died way too young

Happy Sunday everyone, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers visiting today! 

I had three books I could've picked today, and I decided to go with six from NORTH OF NEED, book 1 in my Hearts of the Anemoi series, because the mass market trade paperback is releasing this Tuesday, May 15. This is the one that has the new beautiful matte cover and reformatted size/pagination to match the books in the rest of the series that will be released to bookstores. So, without further ado, a cute, sexy moment between Owen and Megan:
“You totally have a thing for feeding me.”

He tossed more berries between his full lips. “I’m man enough to admit that. I like seeing you healthy and sated, and I like to have a hand in making you that way.”

Good God. What he didn’t do with his heated gazes or godlike body, he could always do with his words.
Buy on Amazon | B&N

Don't forget to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter! Thanks for reading and hopefully commenting, too!

Laura

27 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

Love it when a guy can do that. Great six, and congrats on your upcoming release into the Mass Market! :)

S. J. Maylee said...

Not sure I could love him anymore :) Congrats to you and hugs, thanks for sharing a pic of your mommy with us.

Tonya Burrows said...

Ooo, there's something so sexy about a hot guy needing to feed his woman. Love it!

Graylin Fox said...

When the words can do it alone I melt. :)

Christine Warner said...

Very sexy...great snippet!

And congrats on your upcoming release Laura...I'm very excited for you!!!

karladoyle said...

Great excerpt, Laura. When just six sentences can sell a book, you picked the right ones. :)

That's a beautiful picture of your mom. ((hugs))

Cara Bristol said...

Loved the book. Fantastic story, beautifully written. Congrats on the print release!

laynapimentel.com said...

Everything that Owen does is sexy as hell.

Loved this book. :)

Z said...

I liked it, no I loved it, I could so see him eating those berries...I love berries.
Z

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

He left her sated alright!

Dee Carney said...

*fanning self* Speak to me, baby! Rawr!

Victoria said...

What a guy ;). Love the excerpt!

patonlorraine said...

Love your six! Yummy.
Congrats on your print release! :)

GraceDZ said...

*sigh* Owen! Congrats on the paperback release!

Ann Swann said...

Great six. Love the pic of your mom, too! congrats on book of the year! Wow!

Jess Schira said...

I really like the easy confidence you gave him in this scene. I'm even more impressed with how you managed to do it without making him come across as arrogant. Nice job.

I really like the cover.

melyndaprice said...

Gotta love an alpha male who meets his woman's needs. Great six!

Veronica Scott said...

This guy has all the right tools, so to speak! LOL! Enjoyed the excerpt, congratulations on the print release!

Gem Sivad said...

Big congrats on the mass market release of this title. Great six today. I love him a lot.

Joya said...

Love the picture of your mom, Laura. She would be VERY proud of you. Can't wait for your two upcoming releases and thanks for sharing a wonderful NofN snippet. You know I loved this book from the first paragraph in the first draft. :)

Sophia Rose said...

Good choice! I love Owen. Sweet mom pic!

Melinda Dozier said...

Sexy six. A man who can take charge. :)

Calisa Rhose said...

Great six, Laura, Enticing!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments today, everyone! I hope all the moms among us had a great day!

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Hmm... there is something about a man wanting to feed his lady. Great six!!

Cate Masters said...

Gotta love a guy like that. :)

Aurian said...

Great excerpt, and great interview, I enjoyed reading them, and am very curious about the book now.

auriansbooks at gmail dot com