I'm so excited to celebrate the first publication anniversary of my debut novel, a vampire romance called Forever Freed! This book was the first I wrote and first I sold, and it remains very dear to my heart. Forever Freed has had a heck of a year:
- WON the NJRW Golden Leaf Award for Best Paranormal of 2011!
- Finaled for the NJRW Golden Leaf Award for Best First Book of 2011!
- Finaled in the GDRW Booksellers' Best Contest for Best Paranormal of 2012!
- Finaled in the GDRW Booksellers' Best Contest for Best First Book of 2012!
- Gothic Romance Amazon Bestseller!
So, with all these reasons to celebrate, I thought I'd throw a birthday weekend celebration with a giveaway and a sale on the book!
For a limited time, the ebook of Forever Freed, which normally sells for $5.99, is just 99 CENTS! That's amazing for a 332-page novel-length award-winning romance!
Need a little more information? Check out the awesome review excerpts here or note the 4.7 / 5-star rating average on Amazon! Woot!
And, while I was at it, I thought I'd also offer a super cool giveaway! Here's what you can win:
GRAND PRIZE: A Forever Freed Vampilicious Gift Bag set with a signed paperback, "Fangs are Fabulous" tote bag and notebook, a signed notebook with Laura's covers, two bags of chocolate, a "Have you hugged your vampire today?" bumper sticker, vampire temporary tattoos, and assorted pens, bookmarks, lipbalm, coupons, etc. AND the 1 of the last 2 remaining sets of Forever Freed romance trading cards!
Grand prize winner: Khelsey Jackson
SECOND PRIZE: A $10 amazon or B&N gift card
Second prize winner: April Alvey
THIRD PRIZE: A signed set of THE LAST SET of remaining Forever Freed romance trading cards!
Third prize winner: Sue Sattler
Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to everyone who came on out!
1. Complete the form below to enter to win. Only required entry is to comment on this post.
2. All prizes are open to international.
3. Contest runs through midnight EST Tuesday May 22
4. Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be announced by May 25
What to comment?
Tell me who is your FAVORITE fictional vampire and why!
Thanks so much for celebrating with me and for stopping by! Good luck! (and stop back by June 1, when my third vampire romance, Seduced by the Vampire King, releases!)
Entry form removed.