Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An eBook At Every Stop! #SeducedbytheVampireKing Tour!

I'm very exciting to be celebrating the release on June 1 of SEDUCED BY THE VAMPIRE KING, book 2 in my Vampire Warrior Kings series. I'm celebrating with a BIG blog tour and I'll be offering an ebook at just about all of the following sites! (In some cases, I'll be offering Her Forbidden Hero, too, my brand new contemporary romance, since it just released on the 15th!). So check out my posts and come back frequently--I'll update the list with the direct URLs as each post goes live!


*** Read the 4.5 / 5 STAR review!



*** Read the 4/5 Heart review!
                       







June 8 - Books-n-Kisses

June 8 - The Qwillery

***Read the 4.5/5 Star review!

June 12 - Paranormal Haven

June 13 - I Smell Sheep


June 14 - Buffy Kennedy Blog

June 14 - Mina Khan Blog

June 18 - Dark Faerie Tales

Pre-Order/Buy on Amazon | B&N
REVIEWS SO FAR!
"Amazingly written by Laura Kaye (as if she wouldn't) with wonderful characters that I've come to look for in her books." --Cocktails and Books 

"OH.MY.GOD. Laura Kaye delivers as only she knows how....The sensual tension is...h.o.t. and the love making is...*sigh* Laura Kaye's fans will fall in love yet again!" ~In Love with Romance

"If you are need of a story with an amazingly sexy vampire and a extremely gallant heroine, look no further than Seduced by a Vampire King by Laura Kaye. As the second book in a series called the Vampire Warrior Kings, this book will leave you lusting for your own heroic vampire." ~Sizzling Hot Book Reviews

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you along the tour!

Laura

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations!
I love your tours :). Will try and hit each stop!

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome! Thanks Victoria! You rock!

Sophia Rose said...

Yay for you! Hope the tour goes well for you. I will definitely be popping in frequently.

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome! Thanks Sophia Rose!

Aurian said...

You will be visiting 3 of my favourite blogs, so I'll see you there! Good luck with the new releases!