So, it's officially ONE WEEK until the Romantic Times Convention opens in Chicago. This is my first time going and I'm thrilled! If you're going, please introduce yourself! I'd love to meet all my online friends in person!
I wanted to share where I'll be when during the Convention, and what goodies I'll be giving away during RT. So take a gander:
11:15 - 11:45 Chat me up at CLUB RT (Lower Level - International Rooms A, B, C)
- Win a print book!
4 - 6 E-Book, Indie, and Graphic Novel Expo (Entry Level - Grand Ballroom)
- Get an autographed notebook, pen and lip balm with purchase of my ebooks!
- I'll be selling Hearts in Darkness, Forever Freed, and In the Service of the King
9:30 - 10:00 Chat me up at CLUB RT
- Win a print book!
11:15 - 12:15 Reader Game Panel: NAME THAT VAMPIRE! (Lower Level - International D)
- Me and Caridad Pineiro, Laurie London, Elisabeth Staab, Lisa Kessler and Joyee Flynn
- Hugely fun game to see who is the world's biggest vampire romance fan!
- First 30 to register for this session will get a goody bag stuffed with books, swag & fun vampire loot!
- Win doorprizes, game prizes, and booby prizes during the game!
1:30 - 2:30 J.R. Ward No Holds Barred (Lower Level - International E)
- Okay, I'm not giving anything out here. I just have to pause and say, zomgzomgzomgzomgzomg!
10:45 - 2 Giant Book Fair (Entry Level - Grand Ballroom)
- Get a North of Need snowman snow globe, book mark and North and West trading cards with purchase of my book!
- I'll be selling/signing North of Need
5 - 6 Entangled Publishing's Candy & Spoons Party (Entry Level - LAX Room)
- This one I'm REALLY excited about: Win print ARCs of West of Want (that's 3 months before release day!)
6:15 - 7:30 FAN-Tastic Day Party (Entry Level - Rosemont)
I'll also have a big basket of goodies in promotion lane, so look out for my stuff there, too!
So, what do you think? Good loot or good loot?!? Hope to see you there!
Thanks for reading,