Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gah! #HeartsinDarkness is 99 cents for its birthday!

Happy birthday to Hearts
Happy birthday to Hearts
Happy birthday you're 99 cents
Happy birthday to Hearts!

Yes, it's true! To kick off the 1-year birthday (this Friday, 4/20) of my award-winning and bestselling contemporary romance, Hearts in Darkness, my publisher agreed to lower the price of the book to just 99 cents! The price will be reduced through at least midnight on Sunday, 4/22! So please spread the word and, if you've enjoyed the book already, I'd be so appreciative if you'd recommend it to a friend!

Buy at Amazon | B&N
Be sure to stop back by on Friday when there will be a big birthday bash celebration and some awesome prizes!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

6 comments:

Anna said...

Hi there! Just got Hearts in Darkness for my Kindle. I'm a fan from Twilighted. So excited that you are published!! Can't wait to read your book.

Laura Kaye said...

Oh, yay! Thanks Anna! That's awesome! :D

Christi Snow said...

Laura....I posted this on my facebook wall. I hope everyone reads this book...it was so good. I need to find time to re-read this weekend to celebrate the birthday! ;o) smiles...

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much, Christi!!!

naelany said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday, HoD! Finally able to get my hands on one of your books. Looking forward to reading it

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! Thanks naelany!