Monday, April 2, 2012

Coming on 4/10: West of Want Preview Celebration!



On April 10, I'm celebrating the original release date for WEST OF WANT with a **huge** multi-blog preview event! There will be never-before-seen excerpts from the book, the debut of the romance trading cards, opportunities to meet the characters, seven gift card prizes, and lots of gift packs and book swag up for grabs! Here's the list of participating sites [See also the West of Want Blog Host Page] :

Book Monster Reviews - gift bag giveaway site!
RELEASES 7/10/12
Eliza Knight - a gift bag giveaway site!

ALSO: I'm at Romance University talking about Social Media and giving away a copy of North of Need!

Event Preview Sites:
Books and Things – Event Preview Site 4/7
Book Monster Reviews – also an Event Site on 4/10
The Qwillery – Event Preview Site 4/8
JeanzBookReadNReview – Event Preview Site 4/6

Hope to see you during the event! And good luck!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

10 comments:

Victoria said...

I plan on being there :).

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! So glad, Victoria! :)

burbanette said...

What a list! Oh yes, baby! I am so here!
Stephanie
stephtime@cox.net

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Love it, Stephanie!

Tina B said...

I will be following. ;)

Dian Aesha said...

congrats laura on your release books..
putting it in my TBR.

Mel B said...

WOW!! This is amazing. I love this community of authors, readers, and bloggers.

Mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

SacredmOOn said...

Congrats Laura on your release! :D
DeAnna Schultz

SdyLion said...

What an accomplishment, I just love your writing and canna wait for the chance to read the newest release. sdylion(at)gmail(dot)com

02eabaf2-8f52-11e1-96ed-000bcdcb8a73 said...

Wooohooooo...! Happbeeeeeeee bk.release day Ms.Kaye...yayyyy! Im gonna checkU out right now on www.goodreads.com I know a lot of wonderful bk lover there..((giggle))!
thanQ 4 the giveway it's soo very nice to meet U! I wish U all the best Godbless..:D