Sunday, March 11, 2012

#SixSunday #48 - A #vampire finds his mate...

Happy Sunday everyone! I was away at a writing retreat last weekend, which was wonderful, but I'm glad to be back to share some more of my paranormal romance, In the Service of the King:
Shayla’s gaze fell on Kael’s kneeling form and he was all she could see. The desire to run to him made it feel as if her insides were vibrating. She licked her lips and released a shaky breath, her left hand tingling in a maddening, arousing sensation.

Kael’s eyes glowed the brightest she’d ever seen. He was magnificent, regal, and more beautiful than she’d remembered after just a day’s painful separation. A fierce masculinity rolled off him and curled around her until she swore she could smell him, taste him, feel his touch on her skin.
Thanks so much for stopping by each week! Be sure to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter!

Also, comment here to win a copy! :)

Thanks for reading and, hopefully, commenting, too!

:) Laura

16 comments:

Amy said...

Wow... very intense and sensual six! Such connection and chemistry between these two!
Amy Durham

Jessica Subject said...

An intense and captivating six! :)

stephanielawton.com said...

*swoon* Great intensity and chemistry. Excuse me while I go fan myself ...

Gem Sivad said...

Makes me want to read In The Service of The King, again. Very sensual scene.

karladoyle said...

Love your six! I have this in my reading queue and can't wait to get to it. :)

Paula Martin said...

Ooh, intense six - great use of senses.

Victoria said...

Wow - you've given us such an intense visual Sunday Six. Thank you.

Joya said...

Awesome excerpt, Laura. Glad you're back on schedule. Love Shayla--such a strong and fun heroine. :)

angelaquarles.com said...

I feel like I've just seen, smelled and tasted him! Great job!

Cara Bristol said...

Very sexy six. A larger than life hero.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice, sensual scene :-)

Kate said...

Wow, very sensual and emotive. Lovely six!

Sophia Rose said...

She brought a powerful vampire to his knees- very good six!

K.E. Saxon said...

Wow! The attraction is almost palpable. Great six!

allaboutthewriting.com said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this book -- it's on the TBR pile. :)

Donna

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments today, guys! :D