Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Check Out My Wonderful Cover Quote for #WestofWant!!!

One of the totally scary but awesome parts of being an author is getting another author to read your manuscript and agree to offer a cover quote for it. For North of Need, I had the totally wonderful Stephanie Draven agree to give me a great quote, and that was my first time ever making the ask. *Gulp* LOL 

For West of Want, another wonderful author of Greek-mythology-based paranormals agreed to read the book. And she gave me such a fantastic quote! And that author?

Author of the Eternal Guardians series books
Book 4 of which, ENRAPTURED, releases April 3!

And just what did Elisabeth have to say about West of Want? Here's the quote:
"Laura Kaye’s captivating writing and vibrant world-building will have readers hooked on the gods of the Anemoi. WEST OF WANT is steamy, spellbinding, and a must-read for all romance fantasy fans."

SQUEE!!!!!!

Just as cool, see how totally awesome it looks on the cover?!
 Pre-Order on Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Zeph's sexy muscles don't hurt, either... LOL

So, a HUGE thank you to Elisabeth for her generosity! I can't wait for everyone to read this book! July 10 can't get here soon enough! :)

Thanks for reading!
Laura

25 comments:

Missie1 said...

Thats soooo kool. I am happy for ya. You deserve it. I cant wait to get my hands on it :P

Laura Kaye said...

Squee! Thank you Missie!

Joya said...

Squeeing with you here! What a fabulous, generous quote. I have no doubt WOW will live up to that quote. It looks absolutely perfect on the cover. Congrats! Cant' wait to read this one, too.

Rachel Harris said...

WOO HOO!!!! Sooo exciting :) And I am now even more eager to read it, which to be honest I didn't think was humanly possible.... <3

Ophelia London said...

The covers make me want to lick my computer screen. :) Congrats!!

kateerobert said...

WOOT! Congrats!!!

booklover0226 said...

OH, this post is certainly SQUEE worthy!!

Those covers are rockin'.

Tracey D

Caridad Pineiro said...

Wonderful quotes and amazing covers!!

Aubrie said...

Congrats on such an awesome quote!

Sharon Buchbinder said...

Damn, girl, somebody open a window. I'm cooking!

Go you!

Hugs,

Sharon

Taryn Elliott said...

Congrats, Laura!! That's awesome!

Lisa Kessler said...

YAY!!!!

Congratulations Laura!!! :)

And I love the cover... love his barely there smile... *sigh*

Lisa :)

Laura Kaye said...

OMG you guys! Thanks for all the cover and quote love!

Lick away! LOL

Gina Maxwell said...

That's a super hot cover!!! Gotta love Entangled. :) Congrats on your awesome cover quote! I can't wait until I get to ask for a quote next year. Definitely squee-worthy stuff!!

Laura Kaye said...

It totally is, Gina! Thanks! :D

Victoria said...

What a yummy cover. I agree with Ophelia - I want to lick it ;).

Sophia Rose said...

Such a fab reason to get excited! It looks great perched up there above the delectable Zeph.

Robin Bielman said...

Huge congrats on the awesome quote, Laura! And ohmygosh! LOVE the cover! I could stare at it all day. :D

Laura Kaye said...

haha! Me too, Robin! Stare, drool, and lick away! (And Zeph is just as sexy between the covers too, so there's that...) ;)

Julianne said...

Wow, Laura. Great, awesome, fabulous cover. I'm licking my laptop screen as we speak. :)
Thanks so much for sharing.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Julianne! :)

Jennifer Probst said...

OMG! OMG! That is the coolest thing ever!!! Big congrats - I love it!

Laura Kaye said...

:D Thanks Jennifer! It was pretty freaking cool!

Kelly said...

Congrats Laura!!!!!


I can't wait to read.. And *SQUEEK* about Elisabeth's quote... She is freakin awesome..


Kelly

Laura Kaye said...

Couldn't agree more, Kelly! Thanks!