Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Super Exciting Release Date & Distribution Information!

If you're here for the Vampires for Valentines Blog Hop, please click here!
So, I have some bad news and I have some really, really good news. Which would you like first? Oh, heck, let's just get that pesky bad news out of the way, shall we?

The Bad:
--The releases of books 2, 3, 4 in my Hearts of the Anemoi series have been further delayed. Here's when they're now releasing:

West of Want: July 2012
South of Surrender: December 2012
East of Ecstasy: April 2013

The Good:
--The reason they're being released later is because my publisher's new distributor has piqued Barnes and Nobles' interest in the series, and they will appear on shelves near you beginning this summer, AND they'll be in mass market format and cost ($7.99 for print).

--West of Want and South of Surrender are now up on Amazon for pre-order (though they still have the wrong release dates, so don't get excited when you see that! LOL)

--I have also received the release date for Book 2 in my Vampire Warrior Kings series, now officially called Seduced by the Vampire King, and that book will be available on June 1, 2012!

--I am also pleased to share that Harlequin Nocturne has given me the green light for TWO MORE in the VWK series! More on that to come...

So, I'm SO SO SORRY to make you wait a few more months for the Anemoi series, and I can assure you that it's killing me too! LOL But these are going to be my first books available in stores, and I'm about bursting at the seams over the idea of that!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

17 comments:

DaVinciKittie said...

OMG i'm so excited for you! And for us, getting to see the HotA series on B&N shelves!! So awesome. And two more VWK books (shorts, like the last one?)? Oh yeah!

A little bit of "ugh, I don't wanna wait" but a lot of "wooo!!" *grin*

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, DVK, thank you so much! I love your excitement! :) Yes, two more VWK novellas (Cravings), so a total of 4 in the series! Woot!

Mary said...

We will eventually get our hands on them which is all good.

Laura Kaye said...

:D!

Becca B said...

Congrats!!!!! You must be so excited at the prospect of seeing your book in print sitting on the shelf. Whoot-Whoot!!!! Great things are coming your way :)

Jeanette said...

Oh wow! So excited for you, and can't wait to see these in stores!

Laura Kaye said...

@Becca and Jeanette - thank you so much! :)

Debra Anastasia said...

I can NOT wait to see you on the bookshelves. That is so amazing, what a great day.

hunterhunting said...

This is amazing news, congratulations! I can't wait to see your books on the shelves.

Sophia Rose said...

I'm not seeing this as too much of a downer because it sounds like we're getting more and so are you with the B&N deal.

Laura Kaye said...

Yay! Thanks for celebrating with me, guys!

menina.iscrazy said...

Congrat's! This is very exciting and I'll have to keep an eye out for them at B&N. :)

Mary @SweepingMe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just got North of Need and you sent me those SWEET trading cards. I wish you so much success!!

Mary

Victoria said...

Congratulations! What fantastic news. It will be worth the wait :).

Rhianna said...

Well I refuse to not be a bit bratty about it and stomp my foot and sulk! Patience has never been my greatest virtue. I was already getting anxious now I have to wait until July? *deep breath* Trying to get the tantrum under control. Sorry!

I know it's a double edged sword so it's really good news in the broader sense but rats! I rarely go into B&N because the service here sucks and they're always changing the layout and they NEVER have what I'm there to look for... I look for NON everytime I'm there so I can 'sell' it. ;) Now I know why not a single EP book has shown up in the stores.

Yay on the VWK series news though! Pure yay!

Any chance we could get a teaser from WOW on the original release date to tide us over? ;) ;)

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Rhianna - you can pout, I don't mind! (I already had my pout privately! ;) ) I love your idea about the April 10 teaser...it's a plan!!!

Christi Snow said...

OMG...yes, a delay sucks, but EVERYTHING else about this news is awesome!! I am so excited for you...yay, they're gonna be on the shelves!!! whoohooo! smiles...