Hey guys! I'm very excited to have tons of fun news to share with you! So, without further ado...
- The winners of my My Book Boyfriend Blog Hop Giveaways are: Valerie Long and Michelle Grayce! Congratulations! You get your choice of one of my five available ebooks! Woot!
- My dark fantasy romance, In the Service of the King, released last week to wonderful reviews! I've already learned it will be up for February awards at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews and GraveTells!
- My contemporary romance, North of Need, received its 50th amazon review! And, if that's not exciting enough, it was also used as THE feature image on the recent USA Today interview of my publisher!
- I was voted Favorite Author of the Month in the January Readers' Choice Awards at GraveTells!
- And, last but not least, I now have the official release date for West of Want, Book 2 in my Hearts of the Anemoi series... 4/10/12!!!!!
So, is that some serious good news or is that some serious good news?!?!? LOL
And who do I have to thank for most of it??? YOU!! So, thank you guys for all your constant support!
And thanks so much for stopping by and reading!