Sunday, February 26, 2012

#SixSunday #47 - Never tease a #vampire...

Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks for stopping by again this week. I've got six more from my recent release, In the Service of the King. Here, Shayla's getting the king worked up with a little teasing...
“What did I tell you about biting yourself?”

The tension in his voice and flashing gold behind his dilated eyes thrilled her and reawakened her body. “Well, someone ought to,” she whispered.

His mouth dropped open around elongating fangs, and he easily pushed her up on the bed and crawled between her thighs. “Just someone, Shayla? Anyone?”
Don't forget to check out the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter.

Would you please consider voting for ITSOTK for GraveTells Book of the Month? Through Tuesday! THANK YOU!
Thanks for reading and, hopefully, commenting too!

Laura

19 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

Love the teasing dialogue between them, with a lot of sexual tension as well. :)

Amy said...

I love the intensity between these two. It's tension laced with a bit of humor. LOVE that! Great six!
Amy Durham

laynapimentel.com said...

I really, really, need to start reading this one today!

The chemistry between these two is bouncing off the screen!! :D

angelaquarles.com said...

hooeee, yum! Great teasing and sexual tension. He was on her like THAT.

Gem Sivad said...

I read "In The Service of the King" this week. Loved it!

Cate Masters said...

Love her snappy comeback, lol. Excellent snippet.

JoAnne Kenrick said...

LOL I absolutely love her teasing comeback here, and the dialogue is so natural and cheeky. Love it. Great six, Laura x

Cara Bristol said...

One sexy vampire. Oh baby.

Diane Alberts said...

Oh! Hot! I like her sass!

Kate said...

"Well, someone ought to." Excellent tease! Very nicely done.

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Yikes! I'm not sure I'd want sharp teeth down there! These two have great chemistry.

Paula Martin said...

Hot six!

Victoria said...

Excellent 6 today :)!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Oooh, nice six!

Sarah Grimm said...

Love her teasing!

Paranormal Opinion said...

Ooohhh...this sounds good!

Sara Walter Ellwood / Cera duBois said...

Love this book!!! Great six, Laura! And you got my vote.

Sophia Rose said...

I can so see his reaction to her mutter. Good choice of Six!

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Love it!