Sunday, February 19, 2012

#SixSunday #46 - A #Vampire's Kiss to Die For...

Happy Sunday everyone! And thanks for stopping by for another round of six sentences, once again from my new dark paranormal romance, In the Service of the King:
She wanted what was about to happen and her body ached for things she didn’t even have the words to name, but if he gave her the chance to get nervous, to overthink it, she might.

He didn’t give her the time.

He grasped her shoulders and pulled her against him, his mouth finding hers as if they’d never left off earlier. As her lips and tongue responded, he wrapped his arms around her. One large hand cradled her head while the other smoothed down over her back and settled just above her rear. The strength of his embrace pressed their bodies together, and he was hard and thick and long between them.
I'm very excited to share that I just sold two more in this series for a total of four Vampire Warrior Kings! Next up is Seduced by the Vampire King on June 1! Woot!

Don't forget to check out the Other Sixers' posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter! Thanks for reading and, hopefully, commenting too!

Laura

24 comments:

Paula Martin said...

Mmm, very nice! Great six!

Amy said...

Such intensity and emotion! Very nice six!
Amy Durham

karladoyle said...

Awesome six, Laura! I have this book waiting in my TBR queue. Really looking forward to it, but for now, keep the great snippets coming, please. :)

Cara Bristol said...

I just love sexy vampires! Oh baby!

Lisa Fox said...

Whoa - that is crazy intense sexy! Love this six!

angelaquarles.com said...

mm, yum! Sexy 6!

stephanielawton.com said...

Yes, please! Forget the nerves and go with it! Great six, thanks for sharing!

lilashaw.com said...

Wow! First let me say as a first time visitor to your website / blog: "Love it!"

Very hot scene. Good luck with the books.

Jasmine Walt said...

Mmm... made my toes curl! Your hero is very sexy. I think I need to buy this book! :D

Victoria said...

Loved the excerpt! Congratulations on the 2 books. I'm dying for this read :).

Veronica Scott said...

Very intense, terrific excerpt!

Sara Walter Ellwood / Cera duBois said...

I'm loving this book, Laura...

Great six! And congrats again on the contract!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Very tastefully done :-)

skyewarren said...

Love the hand behind the head... dude knows how to kiss ;-)

Rebecca J. Clark said...

Awesome snippet! And congrats on your two new sales. Very exciting. You are on a roll, girl. :)

Rebecca Hart said...

Great six - very steamy.

Congrats on the other novels in the series as well.

Cate Masters said...

Wonderful description. Congrats on your new contracts!

Cari Quinn said...

YUM! Have this one waiting for me on my Kindle! :)

K.E. Saxon said...

I wouldn't say no that either! Dang! Great six!

Sarah said...

Boy, that last line REALLY turned up the heat, and it was hot in here already! Fabulous six!

Sarah Ballance

sjmaylee said...

congrats on selling two more!!
Love this 6! I could feel the scene building as I was reading = power 6!!

Sophia Rose said...

Good stuff and good news about the other books!

Cindy Carroll said...

Great sexy six! Very intense.

Gayle said...

Oooh, sexy snippet!