Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#Mancandy Evidence that Kings are Awesome! #Vampires

In case you need any convincing that kings are all kinds of sexy and awesome, here's some evidence:
Clive Owen as King Arthur
Jonathan Rhys Meyers as King Henry VIII
Vigo Mortensen as Aragon
Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo
Jamie Campbell Bower as King Arthur (again!)
And don't forget Kael the Fair, Warrior King of the Vampires, Chieftain of Clan MacQuillan:
Releases on February 1!
So, are you feeling the royal love? *winks* Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

7 comments:

booklover0226 said...

Oh, yeah, I'm feeling it! What a great way to start a Tuesday!

Tracey D

Laura Kaye said...

:) Thanks Tracey!

GraceDZ said...

Gah! That pic of JRM as King Henry VIII is my weakness! I can't wait to learn all about Kael the Fair!

Laura Kaye said...

I can't agree with you more, Grace!! LOL Thanks so much!

Victoria said...

Is it tomorrow yet :)? Thanks for the yummy treats.

Sophia Rose said...

I see your point. (-;

Laura Kaye said...

@Victoria--I know! I'm about to burst! :)

@Sophia Rose--LOL awesome!