Friday, January 6, 2012

#ForeverFreed is up for a Paranormal Reviewers' Choice Award!

I'm humbled that another of my books is up for a best book of the year award. The fact that it's Forever Freed, the first novel I wrote and first I sold, makes it particularly special.

Forever Freed received this raving 5-star review from the Paranormal Romance Guild earlier in the year, nominating it now for one of their Reviewers' Choice Awards. There are great books nominated in four categories, and Forever Freed is in the bottom "Reviewers' Choice" category. Voting starts this a.m. and goes through 1/20. If you'd
I'd be so appreciative, but after everything you guys did for me last in two other voting awards I ultimately won, I'm not going to push! *grins* I just wanted to share the award nod because, no matter how many books I publish, this one will always be close to my heart!

Thanks for reading!

PS - Be sure to scroll down and leave comments for Rosalie Lario and on my previous award post - both are offering giveaways that end tonight at midnight EST!


Victoria said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best :).

Ciara said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. That's a huge compliment to be nominated for that. I'll vote for you.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks Victoria and Ciara! I appreciate your support! :)